Chapter 13

For the rest of my day after breakfast with Kevin I stayed in.

The whole time I thought about the kiss. Every thought of him brought tingles down my spine like little bugs walking down my back and their tiny feet tickling me.

Ew, that's gross. Bugs.

I have been recently leaving my bedroom window open a lot. And I mean a lot. Ion l my mom one time that it was to keep a breeze. *cough* lie *cough*

It might be because I have a certain cute bad boy next door that I am 'playin'.

But then again, it might not be.

Kevin's POV:

I quickly scribbled some words on a pice of paper, glancing out my window. I smiled at the fact that Bethany's was open too. Breakfast with her this morning was hella fun.

I'm afraid my bipolarness might ruin us. I'll want her one day and then the next I'll have another side hoe.

I just get this feeling I can't even describe when I'm with her it's so weird. It's like tingly and makes me feel like sparkles and rainbows which disgusts me but at the same time I just want more and more of the feeling. I wanna latch onto it and never let go.

But I'm a bad boy and I have a rep to protect. I guess it's just a cliché thing with us where the good girl changes the bad boy.

She's just gotta wanna change me.

I finished my note, reading:

I'm coming over -Dominican Papi

I stretched my arm back and threw it straight through her window, hearing an 'ow' come across the way. I snickered as her angry face showed in the window.

"Nah," she demanded and walked off. Her mistake for leaving the window open.

Bethany's POV:

I muttered some angry words as I asked down my stairs. They were mostly jiberesh in an angry tone but they were meant to be legit angry things towards Kevin.

Oh well.

I scrambled around my kitchen looking for anything good to eat. I literally have nothing. This will be the end of me.

I ended up with a blueberry muffin in my hand.

I started eatin while walking back up my stairs.

Funny how I was still thinking about Kevin. Can I ever get that devilish boy off of my mind? We will never be together. I'll just play him, give him a taste of his own medicine (Jealousy, being left, ect.).

I decided to change out of my shorts and tshirt and into sweats and a tank top.

As I was beginning to change, I heard a voice.

"You know shawty, I would love to sit here and watch you change but I feel like you would scratch my eyeballs out if you found out I was sitting here the whole time." A smirking Kevin said from my bed. Of course I didn't look over there when I walked in. I couldn't have expected any less for this dick.

"What the fuck are you doing in my room?" I narrowed my eye in his direction.

Amusement flashed in his eyes, "Just as feisty as you were on your first day of school. Such a sweetheart." He stood up.

My heart pumped. See, here's bad boy Kevin. Not sweet Kevin with his feather like kisses, but determined Kevin with his kisses full of lust and need.

Well I can stand here and be afraid or play the player.

I walked towards him with my eyebrows raised. "Sweetheart, eh?"

He blinked at me like the love experts (trolls) did in Frozen.

I walked my 2 fingers up his shirt. The expression on his face was so priceless. I could hardly stop myself from bursting out in an uncontrollable laughter.

Stay cool, B, stay cool.

Kevin's POV:

I couldn't handle how hot she was. She was innocent and cute but occasionally bad and hot. Jesus christ how am I gonna handle his girl.

I placed my hands lightly on her hips and pulled her closer.

I expected her to kiss me, and I really wanted that to happen instead of what actually happened.

She walked away from me.

Straight outta the door no funny shit. Just gone.

Who does that?!

Of course she made sure to sway her hips as she left me standing there alone, empty, and dumbfounded in her room.

I felt like the walls were closing in on me. Closing in on a confused player who is trying to show a girl that he loves her.

Fuck.

I don't know how to fucking do that. What is love, what is affection? I nah I only know how to make out with no emotion or one night stands.

Not empty feelings after a girl walks away from you, knowing how you feel.

Love is in moves and is perfect but what's love?

I'm so hopeless. I'm chasing this girl who is playing chicken with me.

She runs and stops enough for me to catch up and then she begins running again so I ain't ever catching her. What happens if I catch her? Do I say I love her? I don't even know what love is..

So ion know if I'm in love or not.

Is love feeling something for the first time? Not giving up on someone for the first time? Pushin past her awful looks in the morning but only seeing her undeniable beauty? Or is it always feeling the urge to kiss her and hug her and never let go?

Aight, maybe I love her.

But 1. I'm bipolar and 2. She ain't interested in the player who she thinks can't love her or even like her.

I'm ain't using her I swear!

Standing here is this girl who's got me wrapped around her finger's room, I realize it should be the other way around.

But it ain't.

And it's killing me inside.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Oh shiiittt Kevin's inloveeeeeee 👀

Guess the song:

You
You're my only 1
You're my number 1
You're 1 of 1
I wanna go 1 on 1 with you
And I want you to want me too

Naaa bc I'm ona roll with these updates 😭💪🏼

Thanks for reading !!😇

Much love ❣😜

-Julie 💙