Chapter 20

Aight. 2 weeks. No text, no calls, no anything.

Does Kevin even love me? Or even remember?

It's been 3 weeks since he left. Not even a full month and he's already done with me. Already forgot about us.

I love him, but I honestly think I've decided we're over. It's better for me to quit longing over him. I mean if he doesn't even bother to call or text then I shouldn't be longing over him.

I talked to my other friends a few days ago. Apparently their boyfriends have been calling them, but not as often as they should. But they get a call at least once a week. I get none.

Whenever they ask their boyfriends about Kevin they change the subject.

This whole thing is ridiculous! What the fuck is happening between us??

I walked outside and down to Dunkin once again, and sat down at the same table I always sit at.

I'm single, and I've decided that for myself. I refuse to call or text Kevin and tell him because like he would even respond.

I sighed loudly and tried to hold back my tears. Why did I let this happen?

YouTube is such a stupid thing. Why did they have to get famous? Why? Why did he have to stop loving me? Fuck YouTube.

I mean I don't mean that really but it feels good to think it.

"Hey." Someone said as they sat across from. "You look sad."

I looked up and saw Jordan. I nodded my head and bit my lip as one tear fell out of my eye.

"Hey, hey don't cry." He said as he rushed to my side and hugged me. "What happened?"

"Me and my boyfriend are basically over. I'm just having a hard time with this because he's still gone and on our one year anniversary he would've been gone but now it's all over." I cried and cried to him just breaking down and gasping.

"Let's get out of here." He whispered.

We went outside and sat on a park bench. "Ugh all of this is so stupid!" I yelled.

"Whoa, calm down. Tell me the whole story." He said holding my hand in a comforting way.

I nodded and told him everything. Like everything.

"Now why the hell would he throw away such a great relationship like that? He's stupid."

I wiped my eyes with my sweater sleeves. "I know." I mumbled. "And I wanna talk to my friends about it but they'll make a big deal about how they miss their boyfriend too and I'm being selfish but I feel so heartbroken."

"Bethany," he started. "You're beautiful. I've talked to you literally only one time and you can already make me smile. I can tell you loved him a lot and I know for a fact you don't deserve this." He said soothingly.

"Thank you." I muttered.

"For what?" He asked.

"For being here for me, and letting me cry on your shoulder even tho we basically just met." I laughed a little bit.

He smiled at me. "No problem. You're basically one of my only friends here."

"Why's that?" I asked him. Someone like him should at least have odee friends.

"I just moved here from Seattle." He answered.

"Oh." I responded.

"Anyway, wanna go for a walk?" He asked standing up.

"Sure," I answered and stood right next to him.

•••••

It was about 8:00 and Jordan was driving me home. It was a nice day with him. We learned a lot abut each other. He's really easy to talk to.

I walked inside and peeped my mom.

"Hi sweetie!" She cheered.

"Hi mom." I responded.

"Who were you with?" She asked me.

"My friend Jordan," I answered, smiling remembering today.

"Boy or girl?" She questioned me.

"Yeezus I feel I'm being surveyed momma." I groaned, flopping onto the couch.

"It's just a simple question." She shrugged sitting next to me.

"Boy." I said.

"What about Kevin?"

I gulped.

Kevin.

Oh my god I can't believe this happened.

"W-we broke up." I said, blinking back my tears.

"What?! How??" She yelled, then quieted down.

"H-he stopped calling me and I always texted and called but he declined so we, well I decided it was over," I said quietly. "I couldn't handle the pain of it momma." I cried out hugging her from the side.

"Oh honey.." She said, looking upset.

I laid my head on her lap and she gently stroked my hair. "Everything is going to be okay. You guys can talk things over when he gets back in a few months right?" She asked.

"I don't know. I don't think I can." I shook my head. My tears dried on my face, making me feel stick and eeewww.

"I'm gonna go upstairs." I said and left the room.

So today I lost what I thought was the love of my life.

Or did he lose me?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Oh man oh man sorry for the feels guys 😭😭

I'm getting tight over my own book that I'm writing💀. Kevin, if you reading this, next time I see you I'm punching your throat 😭.

Okaayyyy enjoy guys 😎

Much love 🙌

Stay gizzy😍🙏🏼

-Julie 💛