Chapter 4

‼️PICTURE OF VICTORIA ABOVE‼️

The tapping of my white converse hitting the tile in my school hallway echoes around me. My light hair flows behind me, along with my fluorescent skirt as I skidded around school corridors.

Hey kids, don't be late for school.

I burst into my first period that had started a good 5 minutes ago.

Out of breath and panting, I glance around my class and everyone stares at me like I had a dildo on my forehead.

"What? A girl can't be late?" I roll my eyes and sat in my seat at the back of the class. As I pass Kevin, I completely ignore any look he sends my way.

The girl at the front of the class who appears to be new seems amused by me.

"Ms. West, it would be great if you were on time tomorrow and for the rest of the week. You interrupted me introducing Victoria to the class." Ms. Roberts scolds.

I nodded my head and pick at my chipped black nail polish.

Ms. Roberts went on about how this new student is outstanding academically and yadah yadah yadah.

I find myself not caring at all. I can't stop my mind from thinking about Kevin, and I don't know why.

The only thing that snapped me from my thoughts is when Victoria sat next to me. Then she started talking to me.

"Hey, I'm Victoria Waters," she introduces herself.

"Aye wassup I'm Bethany," I respond and go back to paying no attention at all in class.

I didn't intend to be bland to the new new girl, but too much is going on in my life. Actually it's only really Kevin.

I can't help but notice how pretty she was. Her piercing green eyes, that you can tell was contacts, stand out against her dark, black curly hair. It went a little past her shoulders. She's was so beautiful.

When the bell rings I scurry (A/N: ayeee scurry= Stephen Curry😎😂) down the hallway to avoid confrontation from a certain someone.

"Hey could you tell me where Mr. Colts class is?" She's asks, eyeing Kevin.

"Yeup, down the hall and to the left. Second door down. And I wouldn't bother with him." I answer.

"Don't bother with Mr. Colt?" She asks confused.

It takes me a moment to understand what she's talking about. "Oh nah nah, I meant that boy right there." I laugh lightly.

"Oh I'm sorry, are y'all dating?" she asks looking apologetic.

"Nah, he's just a wast of time." I respond.

She nodded and walks in the direction I gave her a few minutes ago.

You would think Kevin would be hitting on her and trying to get with her but surprisingly his eyes were only on me.

I stroll down the hall after Kevin disappears from my sight.

"Hey B!" Aurora greets me with a grin.

"Wassap?" I ask, nudging her thin arms with my elbow.

"Nothing with me, but it looks like Kevin found his old bimbo." She nods her head to the left and I follow where her eyes are looking.

I glance towards the lockers where she was glaring with disgust. Her thick black eyeliner narrowed in anger.

"I hate them both!" She snarls.