Chapter 17

I listened closer. That's definitely Kevin's voice.

I hopped out of bed while being tangled in the sheets. I cried out in pain when I hit my knee on the dresser. I opened my door, running downstairs.

Hold up!

If he is down there, I wanna see what he was saying.

I hid by the wall on the bottom step, just listening to every word he said. I peeked and saw both my mom and dad listening to him.

"Somewhere along the way of meeting your daughter, I fell madly in love with her. I can't help my feelings for her. I promise that since I fell completely in love with her, I haven't done one bad thing. She's beyond amazing. I plan to have only good things in our future, if you let us have one. I've been a wreck these 3 days, and I think she has too. I broke up with her for her, and because I don't wanna be bad for her, and because she told me that you requested it to happen, and I won't disrespect you but I refuse stay away from your daughter. She's the most beautiful thing on this earth and I'd be stupid to let her go." Kevin finished.

How long has he been talking to them before I started listening.

I heard my mom whimper. "I can't believe I did this to you and my own daughter." She cried. "It's just I wanted the best for her. I didn't want trouble. You have my blessing, now. I see your love for her. That's all that matters."

I couldn't see Kevin, but I could picture his smile. "Thank you! You won't regret it."

I did a little victory jump. In the process of landing, my ankle twisted. And I went crashing to the ground.

They all just stared at me as I played it off cool, laying on my side with my hand on my head. "Oh I was just taking inventory on the carpet,"

"B!" Kevin doubled in laughter, and I couldn't help but laugh along. He helped me up and pulled me into his arms.

"I'm so happy that we can be happy again." I mumbled into his chest.

He looked at my knee and I did too. I had a bruise from that little incident in the room. "Should I ask?" He chuckled. I shook my head, smiling.

"Don't get too cray cray." My dad warned me but then laughed at his 'cray cray' remark.

It's amazing to think of how flawed Kevin and I's relationship is, but how perfect it is to us.

We walked upstairs and just cuddled for a while. "Never break up with me again."

"Never ever ever ever ever ever ever." He smiled.

"What were you doing anyway?" I asked him.

He looked at me. "Whatchu mean?"

"I shrugged. "Talking to my parents like that. And with correct grammar for once," I giggled.

"Shawty, I plan on bein witchu for the rest of my life. I need your parents approval. And I'd like to thank Google for helping me with my grammar."

I laughed and then kissed him softly on the lips.

•••••

The next day, Kevin and I walked into school, hand in hand. I didn't even try to cover up the bruise on my face.

I got vicious stares from girls around school and confused looks. I was the cliche girl who changed he bad boy.

I was happy now. He kissed my lips softly and went to his friends. Surprisingly, him and Devin were getting along now.

I walked up to my friends too.

"This is so amazeballs. You guys are so cute it hurts me." Aurora put her hand over her heart.

"Yeah yeah," I giggled.

"I totally saw it coming." Rebecca said flipping her hair 😂.

"Yeah totally." I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes playfully.

Cassidy laughed, shaking her head, her hair shaking with her. "At least he ain't playing you. I see something in that boy I ain't ever seen before."

I bit my lip, hiding my smile. "You seriously changed the kid." Aurora laughed. "The literal impossible has been done."

"Not impossible! Very possible." I stated.

"You think y'all last?"

"I know we will." I confirmed. And that was the truth. He wasn't going anywhere.

Kevin and I's story is crazy. I swore I would never cave into his bad boy ways but he's just way too attractive for that. Also, now he's like the sweetest thing. Everything is so different, and I love it.

"You look love struck," Aurora laughed at me.

"Maybe I am," I shrugged and laughed.

•••••

Kev and I sat in my room, cuddling. Our legs were together in a mess. We now have a relationship with nothing in the way. Well maybe Brittany will randomly be there to try and punch me again occasionally but otherwise the path looks A1.

"Let's get married." Kevin mumbled.

"What da hail?" I laughed at him. "We're in highschool." I exclaimed.

"I shknow dat. Buh I wanna make you mine before anything can take you away from me," he pulled me closer to him, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I won't let anyone take me from you. You're the bipolar one." I soothed, tapping his nose lightly. He grabbed my hand and kissed it softly.

I rolled my eyes. "Sucha sweetheart."

He smiled up at me. "But chu luh me,"

"Eh, that's debatable." I grumbled.

"Um, excuse me?" He smirked at me.

I sat up and grinned at him. "You heard me."

"You gonna pay for dat ma," he warned and I ran. I went down the hallway and hid in the closet.

I waited a bit but never heard Kevin around. I slowly peeked out and began to walk out.

"Boo!" Kevin jumped from behind me and grabbed my waist. My heart pounded in my chest so hard I thought it was gonna fly out.

He tackled me to the floor, sitting on me.

"Kevinnnnn," I groaned, pushing his weight.

"Say you luh meeeee." he warned.

"Nah," I stubbornly answered, crossing my arms. Well at least I tried to.

"Aight bet," he said tickling my sides.

"Kevin stop it!" I screeched.

"Say it!" He yelled laughing at me.

"I-I love you!" I said between gasps and fits of laughter.

He immediately stopped and kissed my lips. "Love you too babygirl," he mumbled.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Aight ima need ya to keep motivating me to update bc that's when I get the best ideas 😂

Anywaysssss 2K readssss 🤔 hmm?

MUCH LOVE🙏🏼❣

Stay gizzy😍

-Julie💣💛