Chapter 3

I sit in my room, still cuddled in bed and with my laptop out.

What? It's Saturday morning, I do what I want. I wish I had friends, but here I sadly don't. I'm fine sitting in a quiet room with my laptop and Netflix.

Nothin but silence surrounds me. I think I hear footsteps around me and I shiver at the creepy thought. I often overthink and scare myself shitless.

You know all those dumb horror movies when you tell the main character not to open the door or go in the closet? When you're in that situation, trust me, you can't help it.

Making my way down the hallway and stairs, I attempt to be as quiet as possible. Maybe I really am just imagining things. I mean that has to be it, there's nothing in my house.

My stomach rumbles and practically begs for food. While I'm down here, I might as well get something to snack on for the remainder of my time in bed, which will most likely be all day. I silently pour myself a bowl of cereal and begin walking toward the stairs to return to the loml, my bed.

"See everything is gucc- AHHHH!" I let out an ear splitting shriek, throwing my cereal into the air, and squirm in the grasp of whoever has taken hold of my hips.

"Don't kill me! Don't kill me! Don't kill me! Please, don't kill me! Take all the food you want just don't kill me!" I plead to them while wailing and attempting to far, far away.

Someone's deep chuckle makes me stop in my place like a statue.

"Kevin?" I growl in absolute fury.

His chuckle grew louder as he threw his head back and howled with laughter.

"Not funny you asshole!" I squeal and smack his chest with all the power I had, which doesn't even phase his tall ass.

"You should've seen your face! It was priceless shawty!" He laughs and points at me.

"How did you even get in my house? Tf?" I scream.

"Damn chill babygirl. When you went to get cereal, which is now everywhere from you creaking out and flinging it everywhere," he pauses as I took around at the surrounding area and rub my temples. "I noticed your window was open so I came in and found it as the perfect opportunity to scare the shit outta you." he finishes with an award winning smirk.

I gave him the ugliest look and pulled out a mop to clean the dark oak cereal soaked floor.

In mid-process of scrubbing the floor clean, I notice Kevin casually lounging on my couch, flipping through TV channels.

"Not gonna help I suppose?" I shoot at him with all the hatred I can muster.

"It's not ma problem." He replies smugly.

"Wtf you mean it's not your fault? Yes tf it is!" I yell. He flips through some more channels as I sigh and continue working on the mess that is clearly caused by the prick sitting on the couch.

•••••

I finally finished cleaning all the sticky skim milk and Frosted Flakes off the floor, and make my way over to Kevin.

"Aight get up and out of my house 'dream boy'," I state and put my hands on my hips.

"Ayeee you finally realized what I am!" he stated happily and continues to watch the tv. Some animal documentary about baby tigers has his attention, so I snatch the remote and turn the tv off for good.

"Out. My parents are gonna pull up soon." I snap yet again.

"So?"

"So, get out."

"No,"

"Yes,"

"No,"

"Yes,"

"Then do somm for me ma," he smirked a devious smirk.

"Wassup?" I question unsure about what his response would be.

"Come give daddy a kiss."

I make my face look like I actually gave some thought about his stupid demand.

"Looks like you'll be staying here," I state and began walking towards the staircase.

I hadn't made it halfway there before I'm pushes into the wall with a thud.

"Is this a hobby for you?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me! Everyone in our goddamn school wants me so why the hell don't you? What's your problem?"

"I don't got a problem!" I scream. "You're hot and I'm sure you can be sweet, but you're a player and a bad boy and you're not my type! You're a dick, and if I ever happen to want you, I'll end up like the rest of your little toys."

He looks at me sadly, I think, and released me from the cage that was him. He makes his way to the front door and slams it behind him.

I gulp and trudge to my room. His appearance only put me in the worst mood possible. How does this attractive asshole have this terrible effect on me?

I look out my window and direct my gaze into Kevin's room that he now stands in instead of my living room.

He bangs his fist on the table next to him and rubs his eyes aggressively.

Then, he spoke to no one, but I heard.

"I'm so fucking sorry."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ayeee updated its a lituation my peeps! 🔥🔥

But what do ya think Kevin is apologizing for? 🤔

The world may never know 😉 nah but keep reading to find out 😜

Oooh that gizzy lyfe! *dev and daniels voice from "Gizzy"*

MUCH LOVE U STUNNA WUNNAS 😘

- Julie 💣