Chapter 18

It was a few months after Kevin and I got back together that I became ultimately heartbroken. Everything was going fine, my many fights. Only about him being on YouTube, always posting videos of him and his group singing.

He got big. Really really big. Him and Devin and Daniel, they were called The Bomb Digz. They were famous and everyone loved them. Especially girls. Sometimes it hurt a lot, sometimes it just got me tight.

But the day that Kevin told me they were leaving for the Boys of Summer Tour and The Gizzy Lyfe Tour, I didn't even know how to react.

"What do you mean you're leaving?" I asked him, tears coming to my eyes. "You're breaking up with me?"

"Shawty no! I'm not breaking up witchu. Please don't cry." He pleaded. "I love singing. I love what I do. And I know you love seein me happy." I nodded, knowing his words were true.

"How long you gonna be gone for?" I asked.

"A few months. Trust me, I wanna take you with me but I can't." He said, hugging me hard. I clung onto him, wishing he wouldn't go. I have no clue what ima do while he's gone.

I let go of him. "When are you leaving?"

He looked at the ground. "Tomorrow.."

"Why didn't you tell me before?" I asked.

"I was scared. I'm so scared Bethany. I love you," he said.

"I love you too," I kissed his lips long and hard. "I'll miss you."

•••••

Today was the day. The day Kevin is leaving for those 2 tours. Yeah it hurts, but if he's happy, then ima support his grind and dream.

"Make my hotline bling every single morning and night." I said sternly, grabbing his adorable face in my hands. I kissed his lips once more.

"I love you shawty," he whispered, smiling.

"Likewise." I said. Him, Devin and Daniel walked to the car, having to tear his eyes from me. "Kevin!" I said.

"Yeah?" He asked, hoping I would probably tell him not to go or something, even tho he knows he has to.

"Don't forget me." I smiled.

"HAAA shawty I could never forget your fine ass." He winked. The same witty Kevin I fell in love with.

I watched Devin's mom drive away. I just wanted the car to turn around and come back to me and I could just be with Kevin.

•••••

My day consisted of stalking the boys' YouTube channel. I miss them and it's only been a few hours.

I haven't been doing much. I guess you could say there's not much to do when your boyfriend and friends go away for a few months. I hate thinking about time away from him.

My phone started ringing and I rushed to pick it up, hoping it was Kevin.

"Hello?" I asked, crossing my fingers.

"Hey, it's Emily." She said.

"Oh hey," I responded.

"You don't seem excited to hear from me." She laughed.

"I was kinda hoping it was Kevin calling." I sighed.

"I know the feeling. I miss Dani too." She said.

"We should get our minds off of things. Wanna hang out at the mall with all the other girls?" She asked.

"Aye sounds lit!" I said.

"Pick you up in an hour." She said.

We hung up and I began to get dressed, Kevin's lips on my mind. "Damn I miss him."

When Emily's car pulled up, I was still thinking about Kevin.

"You look a bit out of it." Morgan nudged me.

"Sorry, just thinking about Kevin."

"All our boyfriends are gone too. John, Devin, Dani, Kev, they're all gone. Well not GONE gone. They'll be back soon." Morgan said to me.

"I know," I said. "I just can't help but get a bad feeling."

"I know what you're talking about." Alyssa sighed.

"Let's just let loose and have fun shopping." Emily suggested. I guess I could try.

•••••

After hours of shopping and Kevin hardly on my mind, I was home.

It was good to stop thinking about things for awhile.

Then that's when my phone rung.

It was mixed up in this huge pile of shopping mess. Was it Kevin??

I dug thru the shopping bags like a dog digging a hole. Let's just say it wasn't pretty.

When I finally found it, it was on the last ring. I answered as quick as I could.

"Hello??" I yelled.

"Jesus ma, no need to yell. You scared the shit outta me." I heard the most beautiful voice on the other line.

"I miss you!" I yelled.

"I've only been gone for a few hours, literally. But I miss you too shawty," he chuckled.

"How was it?" I asked.

"Well if you're talking about the plane ride it was aight. Nothing interesting, nothing bad." He seemed to shrug.

Something about him didn't seem normal. I mean, really not normal. He would usually be witty or funny. His voice also changed. A tone of it at least. It's only been a few hours, what could've happened.

"You good?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. Hey B I gotta go. We have to practice." He said.

"Aight love you Kevin." I looked down at my feet. I felt like crying.

"Babygirl, don't be so sad. I love you, you know dat right?" He said.

"Mhm," I mumbled as a tear fell out of my eye.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Updateeeee 😎

Enjoy!

Stay gizzy😍

Much love

-Julie🙏🏼💣