Ereri

Ey, this is dedicated to Amazingade11a, Luv you girl <3

Eren's POV:

"Levi you told me you wouldn't leave!" My voice cracked with emotion, I stumbled behind Levi as he walked down the steps of our...no my apartment's building

"This is for your own good brat" Levi said in a quiet voice, placing his hand on the door handle slowly. He hesitated and looked back at me, sadness and regret was in his gaze.

I stood there, broken and angry. Tears running down my face. What did I do wrong...

"Y-you promised me" I whispered, looking down at the tiles on the floor. They glinted against the midday sun shining through the door's window.

Levi stiffened but didn't say anything. I turned away, running my fingers through my brown locks. More tears threatened to fall and my heart felt like it was being ripped out and crushed.

"Go then if...if its such a good thing to leave" I said, forcing the words to be formed. I didn't want to say anything but I had to.

"Eren..." Levi's voice sounded strained. "I'll come back...I promise you"

I whipped around, anger surging through me "You just broke the promise I trusted you most with Levi! How can I trust you now?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

Levi flinched slightly, I turned back around and looked up the stairs. My anger subsiding to a dull pain.

I didn't look back, I numbly lifted my feet and traveled up the stairs. Each step taking more and more of my energy, I heard the door open and close behind me.

The loneliness set in instantly, I felt like collapsing and crying my eyes out but no more tears would come.

I settled for falling on the stairs. I hit my knees against the hard tile but that pain was minor compared to what I was feeling inside.

I felt sick, drained, worried, empty, alone, sad, angry...all at once yet nothing at all. I sat against the wall with a blank face. The storm raging inside me made my stomach turn.

"what did I do..." I whispered, earlier that morning everything was the same.

{We woke up, same as always. Got breakfast, I took a shower and Levi cleaned like usual. When I got back from the shower Levi was staring at his phone.

Anger and sadness was in his gaze, he looked like he was going to crush his phone.

"Levi? Whats wrong love?" I had said to him, my tone full of concern for the man I loved. He looked up at me, expressionless.

"I'm sorry Eren. I have to go, and this is the end" he said with a blank face, but I swore I could see tears starting to prick at his eyes. He pushed them back and stared at my horrified face.

"What..." I said to Levi, I couldn't believe him. What is he saying? Is he breaking up with me? What did he see on that phone? Is this really the end? Did he not care? were just some of the questions racing through my mind as I stared at Levi in disbelief.

"I'm sorry Eren. I should go" He turned and walked out of the apartment, I paused then raced after him. }

I clenched my fists and slammed them down on the stairs. "What did I do?!" I screamed in anger. I sat there, thinking.

Levi doesn't have a car...he's walking somewhere...

"Walking..."

I didn't think about it, I shot up and raced back down the stairs and out of the door. The blood rushed to my head and I stumbled a little.