JeanMarco

It was a sunny day, a wind blew across the dry land and clouds dotted the sky like splotches of ice cream. 

A normally happy day.

But...not for one.

Long fingers ran through blonde knotted hair, salty water littered the dirt in front of the crouched figure that was placed beside a dead tree.

"Do you feel guilty?" 

"..."

"Do you despise yourself?" 

"..."

"Why couldn't you save me?"

"I..."

"Did you even love me?"

"Yes"

"Are you sure?" 

"...please..."

"Please what, Jean?" 

"please...come back"

"I can't do that...I am dead"

"why are you...why did you have to go" 

"Because, life isn't fair. Life takes away the things you love most"

"Why"

"Stop asking stupid questions...it won't fix anything" 

"who are you" 

"I am who you wanted to be, someone that was both strong in body and mind"

"..."

The blonde had nothing to say to his mind, was he going insane? Why was he imagining this...

"Wake up Jean. Stop living in your own self pity" 

"No...I want...I need him back..." 

Loud sobs could be heard around the area, heavy breathing and the sound of the ground being pummeled echoed through the trees. 

The blonde punched the ground until his skin ran red.

"Give him back..." 

The boy laid down, his head hitting the bloodied ground and his back straining from the angle. He didn't care though.

His eyes closed, the bags under his eyes showing how much he needed sleep.

~Dream~

Jean sat up in a green field, the day had changed since the last time he had remembered it. Now the sun was setting, the clouds were gone and the temperature was dropping by the second.

The field had nothing in it but grass. The grass seemed to stretch on for years, the horizon was green. The grass was very tall, almost blanketing Jean while he sat.

"Jean" 

Jean's head snapped up, and a disbelieving smile stretched across his face.

Standing in front of him was a tall, brown haired, freckle faced man. 

"Marco...?" Jean jumped up, his step wavering. Marco reached out, his strangely faint hands rested on Jean's face. 

"Yes Jean." Marco stepped, no floated, forward until the two were standing right in front of each other. Jean tried to reach out but his limbs could not move. Marco rested his head on Jean's, his soft hands holding Jean like he was a fragile piece of glass.

"Am I dead Marco?" Jean asked, he was happy. He never felt so happy before, just standing with Marco once again made his spirits and cold soul shift to the light.

Marco didn't answer, he simply leaned forward and pressed his lips on Jean's. Both of them soared to knew heights. This kiss meant more than anything words could portray.

Jean tried to move his arms, and when they finally rose to pull Marco closer his arms met thin air. 

Jean opened his eyes, the green field was starting to become shrouded in darkness as the sun set.

"Jean...open your eyes...wake up now" Marco's voice echoed behind Jean. Jean turned but saw him nowhere. 

Before he could control his body Jean fell back into darkness, the last thing he heard was something he never wanted to forget.

"I love you Jean" 

~End dream~

Jean opened his eyes to darkness, forest sounds filled his ears and he sat up. His back was cramped and his body cold, but his soul was warmer than ever before.

He knew he needed to get back, but he never wanted to leave this moment. 

Jean looked up, through the trees and to the clear sky. The moonlight cut through the trees and stars sparkled defiantly beautiful onto this cold world. 

Wind blew over Jean, leaves being carried with it.

Jean took a deep breath of fresh air, tears pricking at his eyes again when he thought of the dream, but in reality there was only one thing occupying his mind. 

"I love you too Marco" 

THE END 

Im sorry I tried something original not sure if this was good lol.

This one-shot is for Rieltrancy thanks for commenting! 

Have a good day everyone

~Shadow