Dramione

I know, I know, its an old ship and what not, but I LOVE IT OK DX

I know, I know, its an old ship and what not, but I LOVE IT OK DX. I was looking through my old Dramione pintrest pics and I just thought I would make a story based around the pic above. I hope you enjoy :) 

"Ginny hurry! You're going to be late for the game!" Hermoine yelled, she raced down the stairs with Ginny following a few seconds later. Both girls were excited for this game for different reasons.

"Coming coming!" Both girls ran out of the common room and down the long hallways of Hogwarts. Soon they both burst outside, out of breath. They got to the Quidditch field and separated with Hermione yelling a quick 'good luck!' to Ginny.

Hermione picked her way through the Griffindor crowd and found a seat near the top of the bleachers, she snuggled into her scarf and cloak a little more as she waited for the game to begin. The wind bit at everyone's skin and the temperature dropped slowly.

"Hot Chocolate! Get your hot chocolate here!" someone yelled, weaving through the crowd of excited Griffindors.

Better not get one, if someone scores then I don't want to slosh a hot drink all over myself

Soon the game began, Madam Hooch yelled out the rules to both teams. Of course, this game was so tense because the colors on the field were Red and Green.

Griffindor against Slytherin. 

The crowd went wild as the snitch was released and the game began. 

"TWO POINTS FOR GRIFFINDOR! MADE BY SEAMUS FINNAGAN!" Screams echoed all around me and I raised my voice too 

"TWO POINTS FOR SLYTHERIN! POINT MADE BY BLAZE ZANBINI" Silence ensued the announcement around me, across the field the green people roared 

"OH IT LOOKS LIKE THE SNITCH MAY BE..OH NOOOOO HARRY POTTER MISSED THE SNITCH BY A FRACTION OF A SECOND" 

"OHH TWO MORE POINTS FOR SLYTHERIN!"

The announcer was having the time of her life, Slytherin were currently up by two points. I was looking for Harry or even Ron in the blur of the game. 

There was a pause but then a gasp.

"OH IT LOOKS LIKE THE SLYTHERIN SNITCH CATCHER, DRACO MALFOY, HAS BEEN KNOCKED OFF HIS BROOM AND IS LAYING IN THE FIELD! WHAT A SURPRISE, DRACO HAS BEEN KNOWN AS ONE OF THE BEST FLYERS IN HOGWARTS!"

Hermione slapped her hand over her mouth in fear, no I hope he is ok. Where is he?!

Yes, Hermione has had a little bit of a crush on the platinum haired Slytherin prince for a while now. She saw him laying in the field, he tried to get up but it seemed his leg was hurting him. He pushed away two of his team mates and yelled at them, assuming to get back to the game. 

Hermione smirked, its always the game first isn't it...

Suddenly Hermione heard a snicker come from behind her, she turned around, ready to defend Draco (assuming they were laughing at him) but she was faced with a broom stick.