Shion X Nezumi

Yes, the song, the story ect is cliche but ooops deal. I just finished No. 6 and just beautiful lol '3' 

Shion's soft lips landed on mine lightly, I gasped quietly and he pulled away. He smiled down at me, holding his tea closer to his chest.

"Good night..." he said, turning away. I wanted to say something but my body couldn't move. Shion walked over to the door and out of the room before I had time to collect my thoughts. 

Wait...no you can't go! 

That wasn't a good night kiss, that was goodbye...

Shion you can't...

I recovered and stood up, running over to the door I whipped it open. I looked down the hallway and saw Shion swiftly making his way outside. I ran forward

"Wait!" I yelled, I burst outside. The dying light of the evening shone against Shion's hair, he stopped in his tracks and turned around. I saw tears forming in his eyes when he looked at me. 

Me, Nezumi, the Rat, stood there speechless for the second time that evening not knowing what to do. 

Silence ensued. I opened my mouth multiple times but I couldn't speak. 

Shion looked at the ground, turning back around. He looked almost disappointed at my silence. 

"That wasn't a kiss goodnight" I croaked out finally, "Do not lie to me" 

Shion turned half back around, he gave me a piercing glare for the first time ever. I clenched my fists, my hair was down and it blew annoyingly around my neck. 

"So what if it wasn't" Shion said, his hair fell in front of his eyes so I couldn't see his expression. Anger flared and I walked forward, not caring about the consequences of what I was about to do. I clenched my fists even harder as I got nearer Shion.

I soon stood in front of him, I grabbed his shoulders roughly and turned him so he faced me. He looked up at me in confusion, I tightened my grip and leaned forward. 

My lips connected with Shion's heavily, his eyes widened but we both soon melted into the kiss. My hand moved to Shion's face and the other to his waist, pulling him closer. His arms wrapped around my neck and wound through my hair.

So much feeling and passion was put into the one kiss, I could feel all of his anger, confusion, betrayal, hurt and love. I was lost in the kiss, I have kissed before but this...I felt like I was flying when I kissed Shion. 

I heard three loud claps come from beside us, "Tch, I never saw that one coming" a voice said sarcastically 

I broke off the kiss and we both looked over, still clinging onto each other like it meant we would die if we broke apart. I narrowed my eyes at the person standing in front of us.

Dog keeper was slapping his (her?) legs in laughter, a dog was beside her looking like it was giggling too. I tightened my grip on Shion reflexively.

"Come on guys, not in public now" Dog keeper kept laughing until they wiped tears away from their eyes

"Who are you and what have you done with Dog Keeper?!" Shion said, pulling away from me slightly. I realized I was almost choking him, oops 

Dog Keeper went back to their regular demeanor, "Oh nothing." they turned, waving their hand behind their head "I'll come back later" they winked and walked off. A blush crept up on my cheeks and I looked back at Shion.

I got straight to the point, "Why are you leaving?" 

Shion's gaze snapped back to mine and a look of guilt passed over his gaze. He rested his head on my shoulder and sighed.

"You are in danger with me here Nezu...the governement will just come after you even more once they find out th-" I cut him off with a slap on the face, it was light but it got his attention. He looked at me in shock

"Stupid...I have always been in danger you make no difference. Also...if this is about your friend, we are going to get her back trust me" I looked into Shion's red eyes, he looked hopeful. I smirked at him and backed away a little. His snow white hair blew loosely in the evening wind and his eyes were almost glowing in the setting light.

He frowned at me until I took his hand, leading him back to our apartment. I then smiled fully at him and he gasped in shock. 

"Now...where were we?"