Ereri

"Eren...Eren I am begging you. Don't." 

"Why not. Why can't I. No one cares, no one...not even you Levi. I thought you could keep me safe, give me wings and teach me how to fly again. But here we are, standing alone on the edge of humanity and madness"

Here they were indeed.

Levi Ackerman and Eren Jeager, standing on the edge of a tall building. The wind whipped both of them, their hair far from being kept perfect. The night air stung at their lungs. Levi had found Eren here a few minuets ago. They were on the top of their own apartment building. The both of them lived in an apartment on ground floor. 

Levi found the note Eren had written, just two words.

"I'm sorry"

Now Eren was standing beside the short wall, a long drop just a few inches away from him.

Levi was standing meters away, tears threatening to fall.

Both of them have known each other for as long as they can remember. 

For a while, Levi left. He had to go to school in another country which left Eren alone for almost three years.

In those three years, people harassed him, hurt him and killed his spirit for fun. They stole the once bright light away from Eren and replaced it with darkness.

Levi had lost a lot of people in his life, from his family to his once beloved secret boyfriend they all either abandoned him or died. He missed them, every day. 

And here Levi was, about to loose someone he never had the guts to tell how he really felt. 

"Levi. Why did you go?" Eren said, his voice was fleeting and light

"To study for school...to make a good life. For us" Levi said boldly. 

"us?" 

Levi stepped forward.

"Yes Eren. Us" His voice shook, how could he do this? How could he admit something to Eren that he had been keeping in for so long, at a time like this?

And after all this time of knowing him, he still doesn't know if Eren is gay or not.

"Why!" Eren screamed, shifting.

"EREN!" Levi yelled, racing forward and catching his hand. He pulled him back and they fell together on the snow filled roof.

Both of them breathed heavily, Eren was choking on his own breath and shivering. Levi took off his coat and wrapped it around Eren.

Levi hugged Eren, running his fingers through Eren's hair. Tears fell from his eyes as he squeezed Eren tightly.

"Eren Jeager, I love you for fucks sakes. Don't you ever fucking do that again!" Levi said, shocking Eren down to his soul.

Levi loved him? The way Eren loved him too? Was this some sort of sick dream? 

Eren didn't say anything, he hugged Levi's coat closer. Both of them sat there for more than ten minuets, just processing what happened.

"Don't do that again...you mean so much to me don't try to leave me again" Levi said to Eren, kissing his head.

The short male stood up and picked Eren up, walking off the roof and down to ground level. The elevator ride was long. 

--

Soon, both of them made it to Levi's apartment and got warmer. 

"You love me" Eren stated. Levi froze.

Both of them now were standing in the kitchen, Eren was shirtless due to a cut running along his chest from falling onto the roof. Levi was tending to the cut.

"Yea" Levi said, patching up the cut easily. Both of them stayed silent. The silence was louder then anything either of them heard before.

Levi turned away but a hand on his shoulder stopped him. 

He looked back and realized Eren was close to him. Eren moved his hand on Levi's face and pulled him closer, brushing his lips over Levi's. 

Levi pulled back quickly, "Are you joking? You..?" He said, surprised. Eren didn't answer, he just kissed Levi again.

Levi pulled him off the counter and even closer to him. Sparks were basically flying between the two as they shared a moment of peace after a long battle.

"Do you really love me, or are you simply shocked after what happened?" Levi said after they broke away.

Eren hugged Levi, "I have loved you for a long time Levi. I just never thought you were gay" Levi hugged the tall male like his life depended on it.

Eren yawned, slumping in Levi's warm arms. Levi chuckled and brought Eren over to the bed. They laid together.

Levi rose his voice then, singing softly for Eren. Both of them melted into the song, and Eren soon fell asleep.

There was a long road ahead for them both, trying to get over everything that has happened in their past and make a new future for themselves.

But Levi knew one thing, Levi knew he would protect Eren with every fiber of his being. 

"Eren, I won't let them take the light behind your eyes away ever again" 

OUCH THIS RLLY SUCKS

Anyways, Amazingade11a I love you SO FREAKEN' MUCH!!!! You are awesome! 

Follow Amazingade11a she is FABULOUS.

Anyways, chow :)