Zero x Yuki

Yuki's POV:

"Stay back! Ugh, would you all just stay back!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, trying to keep the wave of screaming and crying girls back. The night class was about to come out and Zero was no where around, I was starting to get overwhelmed by all the girls.

They seem extra determined today

Soon the doors swung open and the night class students filed out.

"AH! HERE THEY COME! KANAME OVER HERE!"

"HANABUSA, I DREAMED ABOUT YOU LAST NIGHT!"

"S-SENRI LOOK AT ME! I COULD BE A MODEL TOO!"

The night class students walked calmly down the path as the girls tried to get their attention, I kept trying to push the girls back but it was proceeding to be difficult. I looked around and finally spotted the head of silver hair I had been looking for.

"Zero! Help me out here!" I yelled, he looked over at me leisurely and sighed visibly. My heart tugged on that familiar feeling when my eyes met Zero's but I pushed it away quickly.

"Oi, get back to your dorms. Now." Zero said, the girls froze and looked at the silver boy. He glared at them and most of them screamed and ran away, others simply shuffled away quietly. 

I sighed in relief, I was about to thank Zero when a voice caught me before I could say a word.

"Is everything alright Yuki" a melodious voice said calmly behind me, I turned around and smiled widely, bowing.

"Of course Kaname. Thanks for your concern" I shot back upright and gave the tall vampire a closed-eyed smile. 

The dark vampire placed his hand on my head momentarily, "Good" I looked up at him and his mahogany eyes looked gently into mine, I looked away quickly and bowed again. Kaname turned and walked away, the rest of the night class behind him.

I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding, I looked around and didn't see Zero anywhere. Rolling my eyes, I made my way back to the dorms. 

What if Zero is thirsty? Or he is suffering? That thought stopped me at the front of my door. I sat there for a few seconds, mulling over whether I should go to get some rest before night patrol or go to Zero.

Is it honestly a hard decision.

As soon as I made it to Zero's dorm I hesitated to knock on his door. I plucked up the courage and connected my fist to the wooden door a few times. 

Seconds later the door swung open to reveal Zero, his emotionless face was the same as always. He looked down at me, "Yuki?"

"Yes, who else would it be? The headmaster?" I tried to joke, Zero simply stepped aside to let me in. I walked into his little dorm, the light was off and it was quite dark in the room.

"Oh...were you sleeping?" I whispered in shame, I turned around in time to see Zero close the door. The light in the room filtered out and I tried to look around for a light, my mind started to race and I started to shake. 

Control yourself! Baka keep your mind straight!

"No, it's fine Yuki" Zero's voice was quiet, soon my hand hit a lamp and I switched it on quickly. I squinted my eyes at the sudden light and looked away, my eyes found Zero's and we stared at each other for a second.

Zero walked up to me, not taking his eyes off me. 

"Ze-ero I came here because I thought you would be needing s-some of my blood and I.." I trailed off, I was a stuttering mess. I shook my head,looking at the ground. That was when I felt a hand on my shoulder.