MikaYuu

Forgive me, I haven't seen SOTE in a long time. There will probably be mistakes.

Yuu's POV:

I was being dragged across the street by Mika, his strong grasp was around my hand.

"Mika why are we going there? Wouldn't my room or yours suffice?" I whined, trying to free myself from Mika's iron grip. I didn't like being in direct contact with him, it made me feel weird things.

I didn't like the weird feeling I got, I didn't understand it so I pushed it away.

It felt like my stomach was flying and my heart was running a race, my mind became fuzzy and my bones shook slightly.

Mika stayed silent as we made it into a small run down building, it had spider webs and dust all over the place. The smell was muggy and heavy.

"I need to talk to you, away from prying ears" Mika said, turning around. His striking red eyes still sent shivers through me, oh how I loved the blue they used to be.

"Ok...can you let me go?" I whispered, half of me wanted to keep my hand in his but the other was screaming at me to run away.

"Are you afraid?" Mika said, letting go of my hand. It was like he could sense what I felt.

I looked straight into his eyes as I spoke confidently, "Of course not, why would I be" 

Mika tilted his head a little, then reached up and ran his hand through my hair.

I froze, my breath stopping. 

What...is he doing...

"I'm sorry, but I needed to tell you this without peeking ears." Mika retracted his hand and took my shoulders, I couldn't think. I have no idea what my expression was or what I was thinking. 

"I think that..." Mika paused, regret and fear was in his gaze. "Well..." He trailed off nervously and scratched the back of his neck, cursing at himself.

"Mika?" I said warily, resting my hand on his arm hesitantly. I kept a close watch on his face.

"Its easier if I show you" He whispered, I could feel the fear and nervousness radiating off him. Why would he be scared? Nervous? Am I missing something here?

His hand came up to the side of my face and cupped my cheek, my eyes widened. Is he going to do what I think he...?

Mika leaned forward and rested his forehead on mine, never taking his eyes off mine. He tilted his head and his lips landed on mine carefully. I froze, not knowing what to do.

The kiss was soft and sweet, feelings ricocheted around my body as Mika pulled closer to me as I responded to the kiss finally. 

The same strange feeling spread throughout my body and took over my mind, I reached up and wound my fingers through Mika's rough hair. His free hand went to my waist and he pressed himself against me.

I deepened the kiss more, his tongue flicking across my lips and I complied eagerly. We battled for dominance until my tongue ran over his fangs. 

Blood spurted from my mouth and I pulled away quickly, covering my mouth and backing away from a frozen Mika. Blood trickled out the side of my mouth and I wiped it away quickly.

Mika looked up at me, fear shot through me as I saw his glowing eyes. He backed away, covering his face and plugging his nose.

"No no no...this wasn't meant to happen" He muttered, coughing. He stumbled back and hit a stray table. 

"M-Mika are you...are you ok?" I said quietly, trying to keep my mouth as shut as possible. What just happened? Did this all really just happen?!

I was trying to calm myself, I didn't realize how intensely I felt for Mika. I always thought it was brotherly or even close friendship. 

Am I actually in love? I shuddered at the thought, I was not one for something as small as love...

"I'm fine" Mika muttered, standing straighter but still covering his face. 

I paused but then walked up to him, he tried backing away but I caught his arm. I pulled him to me and did the unthinkable in that moment. 

I placed my bloody lips on his and shut my eyes tightly together. 

Mika stiffened, his eyes wide. I held onto the side of his face and kept my lips on his, soon he responded but not the way I was exactly expecting.

One second we were standing in the middle of the room, the next I was up against a wall and Mika trailing kisses down my jaw and onto my neck. Before I could ask what he was planning, I felt a sharp pain pierce my neck and I threw my head back in pleasure. 

Seconds later, Mika was gone. I fell to the floor, I was still fully conscious but I was being held by Mika. I saw him on the other side of the room, perched on a window. 

"I hate myself for hurting you again. I can't do that again, I will see you around" Mika said, looking down. 

"Wait" I croaked, surprised my voice was so raspy. 

Mika didn't give me a chance, he vanished out the window and I was left alone. I put my hand on my neck, trying to stop the bleeding. 

"Mika..."

Am I in love with you?

You need to come back...I will make you believe you are lovely...

I am kinda disgusted in myself tbh XD this is so awful