How to Lucid Dream: The WILD Technique!

Hello! This time I will be teaching you how to do the WILD technique and from which I have heard is the best out of all of them (Vivid dreams). This may not be the easiest but it is the most 'liked' out of them. I hope this technique if your favorite and helps you have a lucid dream!!!!

 Here are the beginning steps:

 1. Set an alarm for 3-4 hours later.

2. Simply go to sleep.

(Alarm will go off...) 

(Lay on your back)

3. Keep your eyes open and relax, empty your mind, however, if a thought does pass through your mind, acknowledge it but do not do anything.

4. You will eventually enter the hypnagogic stage. (Seeing colors and lights, feeling things and some people have reported of hearing music or voices.)

5. Soon you will enter sleep paralysis but it is a BIG warning to NOT freak out or panic, just stay calm and make it through.

6. You will enter your dream in a while and you may feel as if you are being pulled off of your bed and into your lucid dream.

7. HAVE FUN! 

  Remember not to get TOO excited when in your lucid dreaming or you will wake up.

       Also, the WILD technique (Wake Induced Lucid Dreaming) is not a beginner friendly technique! 

I hope this technique helped you induce your lucid dreaming experiences!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 THANK YOU FOR READING!!! I hope this helped you ;)! (I'm acting so professional like in my chapters....) It's really sad I haven't been experiencing ANY lucid dreams since knowing what they are. I've only experienced ONE which I will tell you guys later ;D!) 

 Well anyways, thanks for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day AND night!