My Recent Experience

Hey guys! So today I will be telling you guys about my last two recent experiences of lucid dreaming!!
  Okay so I know I haven't done a really important chapter these last few months but I promise more is to come and I will find more techniques for you all.

Let's get started my friends!

  • Do not be a stupid as me in this dream.

Okay so I was dreaming (Um duh.) and I forget the whole dream except the part where I'm sort of staring at this wall and there are small foldable tables there, a round wood one, a square plastic and metal one and a black round one with metal legs(black.) and I then question to myself, 'Am I lucid dreaming?'. I continue to stare at the wall and then say, 'No..'.
  First off, it was vivid but literally not vivid at all and I would never have asked myself that and when I woke up I was so depressed about it 😂.

Anyways, that was my second lucid dreaming story that happened a little while back..

Third Story here we go!

So I was in this large city mansion that looked like a tower and during this dream I was sitting on a futon and the mattress fell backwards in this storage like thing and I saw this woman's name on a paper but never got a chance to look at the whole thing because I got freaked out quickly and ran off from the hole with a bunch of paper chips and dust, trash and old belongings from the recent or my dad's stuff I'm guessing. Okay so I then go tell my sister's dad who recently lived  there too or what I found for some reason even though that's odd because my dad owns the house but so does he? All I know is my dad isn't homosexual (it could be a sign but he's mega Christian so..) .

Later on(we'll conspire..), I was with my dad and I suddenly realized he was a millionaire..which is not like real life because he is not rich (No harm okay..) so I then get excited and start asking him if we can go but my wants because I knew I was dreaming. I was confused because my dream was kind of foggy and he wouldn't answer me or I was losing hearing in the dream so I then tried to change the setting to be with my mom who I just assumed was rich too.
    I tried hard to and I did eventually but it didn't feel vivid or a good experience and I just asked her and again, no response and my dream was kind of foggy...

I don't remember any after that actually...

Okay so...thanks for reading and I should update soon and I'm going to be doing the Christmas marathon on my chaps and all Christmas themed fictional chapters or techniques, ways to dream and stuff...

----
Thanks for READING!!!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

READ!!!!!