My First Lucid Dream!

Hellooo! Today wont be any helpful ideas for your lucid dreams but I will be explaining my FIRST lucid dream. Which surprisingly happened before I knew what lucid dreaming was.

Okay so now I will explain how it went!

Okay so I fell asleep on a Sunday night and the next Monday I did NOT have school for Martin Luther King Jr's day, that night I had a dream where I WAS at school. Everything was blurry but I seemed to connect the dots in my subconscious because I remember thinking 'Wait a second...I don't have school today! It's Monday! I'm...dreaming!' and I suddenly also thought, 'I need to tell my friend, [Insert Friend Name]' well...'I need to tell [Insert Friend Name]'. So I began to bang my arms against the brick wall and the chains around the blacktop , but here is the thing, everything around me was blurry and muted except my voice screaming my friend's name. Eventually I woke up and found out later about what a lucid dream was and how it worked.

So yeah...that's my first lucid dream story...not very ... exciting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed that story somewhat and yeah....that's pretty much it ... XD.
Also...(ikr) I have a new book coming out on astral projection ;)!!! Hope you enjoy it!