: DANGERS :

Recently, I've met a lot of people who have fears of lucid dreaming and I've seen videos of those people encouraging others NOT to lucid dream. I'm here to tell you to avoid those videos and ideas.
YOU, YOURSELF will not know what you'll experience when lucid dreaming unless you do it yourself. Sure, some people may take years to lucid dream and others, it may come naturally to them. I am telling you to not be discouraged when people who have lucid dreamed tell you not to and that it is 'bad for you' or is dangerous.
LUCID DREAMING IS NOT DANGEROUS.
Lucid dreaming occurs in your dream, when you are both subconscious and conscious at the same time, similar to astral projection. You are simply controlling your dream, it's only occurring in your head and is not going to hurt you. If you're imagining someone stabbing you or you get hurt in your dream and you feel that pain, it is a mental connection, it is NOT REAL and will not hurt you in real life.

FEARS:
Some people may experience sleep paralysis or lucid nightmares, which is perfectly normal and it is okay to be fearful of these things. It's important to know that these experiences cannot hurt you even though they may make you afraid. If you're not certain on what sleep paralysis is, please reread one of my previous chapters where I go over this topic.
Some people have these experiences and think ALL of their experiences are going to be the same or that your experience will be that way too. That's not true, everyone is different and WILL have different experiences, good or bad. Please, don't be afraid to try new things and don't always believe what you see. Look into things for yourself, even if that means clicking off of this book and going to educational sites that explain lucid dreaming.

Sorry if this chapter did not make sense, it is late. Have a wonderful day and I'll see you next time 💕 Dream away!