4. The Queen

"My queen," the blue haired boy, Spade, rushed in "Three mysterious girls that look oddly similar just appeared in our courtyard. What should we do?"

"Ah," the Queen smiled, softly "I was expecting them. Those three girls are key to this kingdom's plans."

"What do I do with them?" Spade inquired.

"I'd like to go see them," the Queen decided "Lead the way."

"Oh," Spade realised "Right. This way, Queen." The walked through the corridors of the palace until they reach the courtyard. In the centre, there were three unfamiliar girls. One had a suit on, one had a robe and the third, some kind uniform including a short blue skirt and pink jacket.

"Jake, Bella, Anna-Beth," the queen addressed "Welcome to my kingdom of Kardz."

"Wait a minute," Jake stopped "How did you know our names?"

"Because they were prophesied about," The Queen explained "It was said three great warriors by the names of Jake, Bella and Anna-Beth would one day team up and collect wish tokens throughout different dimensions which would help us restore our land to it's original glory."

"But..." Bella hesitated "I just want to go home."

"Here! Here!" Jake agreed.

"I've got an ancient queen to learn about," Anna-Beth added "I don't have time to travel."

"I'm afraid you have no choice, my children," The Queen sighed "The only way home is to use one of the wish tokens. Once you collect a wish token, you are transported to another dimension. It'll take teamwork. Will you three team up and collect at least five wish tokens?"

"Why five?" Jake questioned "And I'm no kid."

"You'll need one to bring all of you back here, one for us to use and one for each of you to go home," the Queen elaborated.

"Alright," Anna-Beth nodded, after a moment "I'm in."

"Me too!" Bella insisted.

"Fine," Jake allowed.

"We thank you, Dear warriors," The Queen bowed "I'll send you to another dimension with my magical abilities but, you'll be on your own from there. Are you prepared for this?"

"Yes," the three nodded, in sync.

"Farewell then, warriors," The Queen beamed, placing her hands in front of her before pushing them towards the three and blinding them, temporarily.

------