6. OBJECTION! CLOWNS CAN'T DO THAT!

"Nice place you've got here," Jake told Blondie, whom had said his name was Oz, "It's got a cool looking couch."

"Pfft," Anna-Beth scoffed, her usually brown eyes now green "This place is nothing like Kaiba Dear's... Even Yugi's Grandpa has trading cards in his shop. By the way, do you think this dimension has Duel Monsters? I have a deck on me that I will need to use at some time or another."

"So you're a chain that can take over your contractor's body?" the girl with braids, Alice, wondered.

"For the last time," Anna-Beth hissed "I'm not a chain. I'm the queen of a great and mighty kingdom known as Egypt and I'm out to seek revenge on my King."

"What is taking that clown?" Blackie, also known as Gil, mumbled to himself, cautiously eying the young wizard following him around like a puppy, seeking attention.

"What's the clowns name again?" Bella wondered "I keep forgetting his name, Gil."

"Break," Gil sighed "Xerxes Break."

"Someone called?" A white haired man questioned, popping out from under the table.

"Kyaa!" Anna-Beth screamed, her eyes instantly turning back to brown.

"EEP!" Bella cried, hiding behind Gil and clutching his arm tightly enough to cut off circulation.

"Objection!" Jake exclaimed "There's no possible way you've been there the whole time!" Alice and Oz burst into laughter at the clowns first encounter with this strange person as Break gave them a toothy grin and Gil tried to keep a straight face but ended up letting a smirk through anyway.

"Mister Break," Gil snorted "If you wouldn't mind... The door while our guests are here."

------