16. Juvenile Orion

Catty: >.< Be satisfied, Bella!

---

"Ow... That was pai- OHSHIBELLAMOVE!" Jake cried, pulling Bella out of the way as a convenient football came hurtling towards the exact spot she was just in.

"Wow," Some blonde haired boy came up next to them, picking up the football and checking Jake out "You're hot."

"SHE'S HOT?" the other two exclaimed, dumbfolded.

"Fuuuuu-" Jake stared "You throw a football at our heads and then you say I'm hot? Who do I look like? Fuck off, Bro!"

"Great," he smirked "My place or yours?"

"BASTARD!" she yelled, smacking him upside the head.

"Yeah," Bella nodded "You bastard. Don't pick on Jake. She doesn't want false flattery."

"Bella!" Anna-Beth gasped.

"What?" Bella misunderstood "It's true, isn't it?"

"I meant the swearing, Bella," Anna-Beth clarified "But she's right... Um..."

"I'm Itsuki Naoya," he offered "Nice to meet ya."

"My name's Annabethica Coffmon, but you can call me Anna-Beth. You remind me so much of my friend, Joey," Anna-Beth shook her head, giggling.

"You taking more players?" Jake eyed his football, jealously.

"Jake..." Anna-Beth hesitated "You know we are busy..."

"Oh, come on," Itsuki-San insisted "You guys just think she can't do it. Do I blame you? Not really."

"Let's go," Jake hissed, pulling the ball out of his hand and marching angrily in the direction he came from.

"She's got a temper," Itsuki-San winked at Bella.

"STOP FLIRTING AND GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" Jake yelled back.

"Excuse me," he joked "My princess is calling me."

"We'll see who's the princess when we're done here!" Jake assured.