5. Pandora Hearts

When they regained their eyesight, they were surprised to find themselves on a sidewalk. Looking up, they spotted three people. One was a blond haired boy about fifteen, another was a female with brown hair that consisted of a few thin and random braids among the extremely long strands and, the last was a young man with black hair and a snazzy top hat.

"Are they... Contractors?" Blondie wondered.

"I... Don't think so," the girl denied.

"Well they kind of just randomly APPEARED," Blackie pointed out "So, I highly doubt they'll be normal humans."

"I'll have you know I'm completely normal!" Jake jumped to her feet and got up in his face "Just because I'm a lawyer doesn't mean I'm some kind of demon! Lawyers are hard working HUMANS like the rest of you."

"So you think," the unknown girl scoffed.

"I've got parents that are Muggles," Bella stated "But I'm a wizard."

"I'm just an average girl with an Ancient Egyptian spirit living inside me," Anna-Beth offered "Thought I'd put that out there."

"So... You're the contractor then?" Blackie questioned.

"Nobody signed any contracts," Jake declined "I would of reviewed it first."

"So... Who are you then?" Blondie asked.

"I'm Bella North of Hogwarts," Bella introduced.

"Jake Shannon, Ace Attorney," Jake answered.

"Name's Annabethica Coffmon," Anna-Beth offered "You can call me Anna-Beth, though. All my friends do. We're on a quest to find five things called Wish Tokens in order to return home. Could you help us?"

------