The Big Surprise

"Don't freak out," my mom said. I gulped and nodded. Now I was on the verge of wetting my pants 😫. "I got tickets for a Carson Lueders meet and greet!" she said. 

I gasped,"Are you serious!?" My mom nodded. I screamed with joy. "OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Location: In a galaxy far, far away

Darth Vader: Join me Luke, we can rule the Galaxy as father and son!

Luke Skywalker: I will never join the dark side!

Somewhere from Earth: OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Luke Skywalker: (Covers his ears) What is that?!

Darth Vader: (Covers his ears)Forget the dark side I'm outta here! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you, thank you, thank yoooouuuuu!" I said hugging my mom. Then I started pacing up and down,"What should I wear? What should I say? Should I write a script?" My mom laughed at my reaction but I didn't think it was funny. "I gotta tell Cara," I said switching on my phone. 

Cass: Gues wot! 😄

Cara: Wot?

Cass: I got tickets 4 a Carson Lueders meet and greet!

Cara: OMG rlly?!

Cass: Yh wot should I wear? And say?

Cara: Well I'd make sure 2 do sumthing big so he won't 4get u

Cara's text made me realise something. After I meet Carson he will just forget me 😪. I love him so much and I can't bear the thought of him forgetting me. I need to do something, and it has to be big... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was stuck thinking of the 'big thing' I was going to do for Carson. The meet and greet was approching swiftly and I had no idea what I was going to do! Suddenly I got an Instagram notification, dragging me out of my thoughts. Carson had posted a new picture! I always get so hyped up when he posts something new. But my good mood ended when I saw what the picture was. 

A/N ik this pic is from Snapchat  and was posted on Jordyn's b-day but just pretend it isn't lol

When I see Jordyn and Carson I just get so angry! How dare she! She's all up on Carson and he's just there smiling like wth! She's such a little slut, doesn't she know Carson's taken?! One day that bitch will get what she deserves. I don't get why Carson lets her hug him like that? I wish there was such thing as a 'Slut Seeking Missile' so I can hunt that bitch down! One day Jordyn, one day... A/N btw I love Jordyn she's so beautiful and really awesome! And whatever Cassandra says about her is for the purpose of the story ONLY. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next three weeks went past in a blur. I spent the whole time thinking about my big surprise for Carson but I was stuck for ideas. I just love him so much and I want this to be perfect. I don't think Carson knows it but he means the world to me. Before I knew it the day of the meet and greet had arrived! I hadn't thought of a surprise yet 😓 but the drive is like an hour long so I have enough time to think of something on the way. Carson, here I come...

So I updated this super quick, surprise! If you've read my other stories you'll know I take forever updating but it's the summer holidays and I have a LOT of free time lol. Ik this chapter isn't as long as the last but I feel like the story is going a bit too fast so I'm making the parts shorter.

Until next time and may the force be with you...