Arrival Part 2

Recap: 

I got up and began walking around. The room was fairly small with clutter everywhere. I know it's weird but this place is kind of familiar. I just can't put my finger on it. "What do you think you're going to find?" Jordyn asked. 😁 She's my best friend, I love her! She's absolutely perfect but she has this annoying habit of being so negative! "Stay optimistic!" I told her but I knew she was actually right. "Look there's nothing here except from junk!" Jordyn said picking up an old vase and showing it to me. I gasped in realisation. I knew who that vase belonged to! I'm so stupid! How did I not realise before?!

"Jordyn I know where we are!"

Carson's POV

"We're in my basement!" A/N bet you weren't expecting that? 😏

"Oh my gosh you're right!" Jordyn said realising it too. It had been a while since any of us had been into the basement which is why it took a long time to click. "But why are we here?" Jordyn asked the same question I was wondering. Then we heard the door click open. "Rise and shine!" Said Cassandra's crazy-sounding voice. 

"Cut the crap bitch, why are we here?" Jordyn asked.

"Oh, so you know where we are?" She said smiling. 

"Yeah we're in my basement!" I said. 

Cassandra rolled her eyes, "Figure that out on your own, Einstein?"

"Yeah I did actually!" I said feeling pretty proud of myself. Jordyn face palmed for some reason but I was pretty happy that we were one step ahead of Cassandra this time. "Why do the hot ones never have brains?" Cassandra asked. Huh? 😕 

"Tell me about it!" Jordyn said. Wow, they finally agree on something! But I don't understand where they got it from. 

"Anyways... you," she grabbed Jordyn's shoulders, "Are going over there." She lead her to the other side of the room behind an old wardrobe. "And you, stay here," she said to me. 

"What is the point of this?" Jordyn yelled from the other side of the basement. 

"You need to change into these," she said giving me a white tuxedo and walking over to Jordyn and giving her what I'm assuming is a dress. "And why should I wear this?" I asked hoping she would tell us something that made sense. "Well you could get hit by another dart and I can change you if you want," she smirked seductively. "No thanks!" I said quickly. 

"I was kinda hoping you'd say yes but never mind! I'll be back in five!" She smiled and skipped back upstairs. Cassandra changing me? NO F*CKING WAY! I looked at the tux. As much as I hate to admit it, she's got a great sense of style! 

Jordyn's POV

Cassandra gave me a Tiffany blue dress. It was stunning of course but I had no clue why I had to wear it. Nevertheless, I tried it on. It was honestly so beautiful! I twirled around endulging in it's silky blue goodness. If someone other than Cassandra had given it to me I would've literally kissed them! 

"Errrrr are you done?" I asked Carson because well - You know... Heh 😐. 

"Yeah," I heard him say. When I came out from behind the wardrobe I saw Carson in a white tux. It looked good on him, obviously, but I couldn't tell him that! "You look like James Bond!" I scoffed. Carson laughed and put on a really bad British accent, "I like my martini shaken not stirred." I burst out laughing. He's so stupid but you gotta love him 😂. 

"And don't you look ravishing?" He asked me kissing my hand. I snatched it back. 

"Stop it!" I pushed him playfully. He laughed and gave me a cute smirk.

"So, what do you think she's up to now?" I asked him. 

"I don't know but I have a bad feeling that we're gonna find out soon," he replied looking to the stairs where Cassndra came walking down with a smile on her face. But there was something about her smile that was... off. It wasn't the usual crazy girl smile it was more sinister. Oh sh*t was she going to murder us?! "No, I'm not going to murder you!" She said to me. WHAT THE HECK? "Creepy bitch," I muttered to myself.

"Oh I'm the bitch(!)" HOW DOES SHE DO THAT?! 

"Yes you are a bitch. Now can you tell us what is going on?" Carson asked. Cassandra tutted, "Well I would but I can't, sorry!" Then she shot two tranquilliser darts at us. I braced myself for the pain and eventually blacked out...

That's why she bought the clothes 👔👗 but then there's another problem, what is she going to use them for? Just when you thought my story was starting to make sense 😏😂Oh and btw I have this story planned out and it's going to be ending in about 4 chapters. I just thought I'd warn you in advance.

Until next time and may the force be with you...