Reunited

Carson's POV

I woke up and realised there was someone else lying next to me. I gasped when I realised who it was. "Jordyn!" She slowly stirred.

"Oh hey Carson," she said casually. Then she looked at me again, "CARSON!" She crushed me in a giant bear hug. "I missed you so much!" Then she finally stopped hugging me and asked, "When was the last time you had a shower?" 

"Sometime last week... I think. What are you doing here anyways?" 

She explained to me how she got the text then got a plane to Oregon and how she got knocked out and woke up here. The someone came in. It was Cassandra. "Hey Carson! I got presents!" She said in a bubbly tone. Then she saw Jordyn, "Oh you're awake." 

"She's the kidnapper?!" Jordyn said in disbelief. 

"Yeah I am. Why are you surprised?" 

"Because you're like 9!" 

"I am thirteen!" 

"What are the presents anyways?" I said trying to stop the argument.

"It's curtains!" Cassandra said taking out some disgusting yellow curtains and hanging them up. "Why do we need curtains again?" Jordyn asked.

"Because I can't let my Carson see any other girls." 

"Your Carson?" Jordyn said from behind the curtains. 

"Well he's not your's!" Cassandra said. 

"I know but-" 

"But nothing! Now take your pills!" Cassandra handed us both our sleeping pills.

"No! Why would I do that?" Jordyn said.

"It's best to not struggle, I learnt the hard way," I warned her.

"Thank you Carson," Cassandra said sweetly.

"If you say so," she said. I took my pills. I heard Jordyn slump to the floor meaning she had already taken hers. My eyelids began to feel heavy and I fell into a deep sleep...

Yay Jordyn and Carson are reunited again! From now on I'm going to be more organised and update every Sunday. Lmao I'm listening to Let Go and my mind is having a dance party 😂🎧

Until next time and may the force be with you...