Prologue

"Damn.. We shouldn't do this, but I really want to" Yaku said quietly as he fixed his shirt. It wasn't some silk white shirt with golden buttons, it was a shirt that every worker in town would wear.

"Yaku... You shouldn't do this" Kuroo said as he fixed Yaku's sleeves.

"These are my orders, Kuroo. I want to do this. I can't just stay in this castle all my freaking life! I want to explore, make friends, find love!" Yaku exclaimed and looked at the mirror. He ruffled his hair a bit and smiled at his reflection. Perfect.

"You know, sometimes I wish I could not take orders from you.. Then again,I want my head on my shoulders, instead of a sword" Kuroo faked a frown.

Yaku Morisuke isn't just someone. He's a prince. The only person who will inherit the throne and the crown, the only one to become the next king of  The Kingdom of Yaku.

Kuroo Tetsurou is his childhood bestfriend, they both grew up in a giant castle, and even though Kuroo wasn't of royal blood - he was still considered a royalty, not everyone can be prince's best friend.

And today Yaku decided to finally fulfil his dream and go to the town, and he's not talking about the town at the royal palace, he's talking about the real town, real people, real workers. The smell of fresh buns and flowers, fish and meat - that's what he wanted!

"Kuroo...mission on" Yaku turned his head to Kuroo, who nodded in response.

Sneaking out of the castle wasn't exactly an easy thing to do, they had to sneak past the guards and maids, hell, they almosy ran into the queen herself, but after about 40 minutes of sneaking around - they were out.. Well Yaku was.

"Yaku, I want you here in 2 hours. No more. You have dinner with your family and I won't be able to cover for you" Kuroo explained.

"All right, but for now - keep your mouth shut" Yaku said and looked straight into Kuroo's eyes.

"Yes, your majesty" Kuroo said and ran back into the castle.

Yaku ran away from the castle for as far as he could, until he was dripping with sweat.

He smiled to himself as he realized he wasn't in the royal ground anymore. He felt free, like a bird in a wind. He checked his pocket for coins, to his luck he had 10 silver.

It didn't take long till he reached the town, oh it was so amazing! For a normal person it was an everyday view, but for a prince who lived in a castle for 18 years this was a completely new field. People were working everywhere!

He walked past the flower lady who was selling at least 40 different kinds of flowers. One in particular caught his eyes - orange lillies.

He had to stop and look at the paintings a local artist was selling. Such talent, harmony and contrast - there were no art pieces like that in the castle.

He couldn't take his eyes off the things that were being sold, which caused him to collide with someone, quite a few boxes fell down to the ground.

"Ah, sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going!" Yaku apologized, trying to sound natural. He started picking up the boxes.

"It's fine, I trip quite often" the stranger laughed.

Yaku kept his head down, he still had a fear that someone would recognize him.

"Happens to me too. But still, it's my fault. I should repay you for damage" Yaku said and started digging through his pockets.

"No, no! You don't need to pay me anything! " the stranger laughed.

"Ah.. Okay.. Can I ask you something? What do you think about the prince or the royal family in general?" Yaku asked, still keeping his head down.

"Prince or King, doesn't matter. It's just a title, they are still humans who deserve freedom and love. Honestly, not all royal family members are posh and commanding. Some...just want to be free.." the stranger said. The clouds cleared up and the sun finally came out.

Yaku looked up at the stranger. His silvery hair shone in the sunlight, his green eyes sparkled with happiness, he was tall, but oddly adorable.

"Yeah... You're right."

.

.

.

.

SO LEVYAKU PRINCE AU?? OMG
I'M SO GREAT

ANYWAY I HOPE Y'ALL ARE JUST AS EXCITED AS ME!

SLOW UPDATES TILL I FINISH CHIMERICAL!!

-hatari