Chapter 19

"....And then he decided to run away, such a baby..." Hajime finished telling his story.

"Really? Isn't Bokuto Koutarou a scary king who is really powerful?" Lev wondered as he heard millions upon millions of stories about the evil king.

"He is scary, but he could not go against Iwaizumi Kingdom. Our army is way bigger than theirs. I'm telling you, be careful. Once Yaku and Haiba kingdoms become one - he'll attack" Tooru warned them.

"I really don't wanna go into war, but I guess we'll have to. You guys will help you, right?" the king asked and waited for the other king's answer. Both Hajime and Tooru nodded.

"We already gave you our blessing. You sent a message to the Karasuno kingdom too, right? This might be a chance for us to negotiate with them and have their permission to hunt in their forests" Hajime sighed loudly.

All of them, except the Queen, were sitting around the table and having talks, it was important to plan everything. Kuroo and Kenma were already on it.

They had to prepare for the unification of two kingdoms. It would mean that they will become the 3rd biggest kingdom. First one is Iwaizumi, second is Fukurodani.

"We're thinking about finally changing the name of our kingdom to Seijoh. I mean, that was the original name that we planned" Tooru said and fixed his outfit a bit.

"Sounds good. Me and Lev will still have to decide what name to take. There are a lot of preparations and other stuff" Yaku was slowly getting a headache due to all the things that were happening.

"You'll decide on it. Let's focus on your wedding now. You decided on the wedding and coronation on the same day, right?" Yamato said, he was really excited.

He and Sakura were getting old and he wanted to have some rest, so Yaku taking the throne meant a lot.

"Oh, I can't wait! Oh, and you'll have to choose the new color for the flags. Yaku's now are orange-yellowish, while Haiba's are blue. Also, the crowns. You'll need one more." Tooru suddenly remembered.

"We already decided on the crowns. We found the first kings crowns a while ago. They're silver and beautiful, so we'll be taking those. Lev and I will decide on a color when we decide on the name" Yaku explained.

The whole kingdom was on their feet, the Haiba kingdom was too. They were preparing for the wedding, streets were filling with people. Everyone was cooking, sewing, making something - nobody expected for the prince to marry so soon.

Honestly, Yaku didn't expect that too. He thought that they will arrange the marriage and wait for a few weeks, but the king ordered everything to be done as soon as possible, probably because he didn't want the Queen to change her mind.

"Your Majesty, Sawamura Kings have arrived" Kuroo said as he walked into the hall. Two kings followed him and as soon as they saw Yaku and Lev, they rushed to them.

"Oh, my Neptune. I'm so happy for you two" Koushi said as he hugged both of them.

Daichi, in the mean time, greeted the kings.

"Nice to finally meet you" Hajime greeted them.

"It's our pleasure. We heard that you're here, and since relationships between our parents wasn't that great, we'd like to re-open the trading ways" Daichi explained immediately.

Yaku and Lev soon got another blessing from the Sawamura Kings. Two blessings already meant that their marriage will happen no matter what.

The town worked the whole night, especially the maids who were in charge of the new Kings clothes.

Yaku and Lev spent half of the night talking about their relationship and trying to decide on the name and the color. It was hard, but they eventually came up with a name.

They had to wake up early in the morning and get ready, the wedding was supposed to be much shorter than the coronation ceremony.

"Are you scared?" Lev asked as he approached Yaku.

"Nope, I'm excited. Though, we are getting married at a rather very young age. Well, not that young. Remember that one princess who had to marry at the age of twelve? That was intense" Yaku chuckled and continued on fixing his new outfit.

"Yeah... This is going to be one of the greatest days in my life" Lev watched as Yaku turned to him and smiled. He leaned in and placed a small kiss on his lips. "I love you"

"I love you too" Yaku whispered. They soon heard Kuroo and Kenma calling them.

The wedding ceremony was quick. They exchanged the rings, listened to the long and boring religious talk and soon Yaku was declared to be Haiba Morisuke.

The coronation was much more interesting though. People were dancing, they were congratulating the new kings.

As both of them stood there while a priest put the crowns on their heads, they couldn't control their smiles, their fingers were intertwined the whole time.

When it was done they looked at everyone in front of them. People were proud of them.

And then the late king spoke:

"Congratulations on becoming the kings of the crimson Nekoma kingdom"

.

.

.

.

.

Guess what,only an epilogue on one extra chap are remaining.

I love this story so much.

-hatari.