Chapter 20

*around 2 years later*

"Where are we going again?" Lev asked as Yaku continued on trying to pick a proper outfit suited for winter.

"I told you a million times already. The kings are gathering for trade ways and such. Every king is gonna be there, even Bokuto Koutarou!" Yaku said, his tone a bit annoyed as he was tired of explaining the same thing over and over again.

"Ah, damn that king. I can't stand his face, especially after what happened at the now called Bloody Rose Fields" Lev rolled his eyes as unwanted memories flowed into his head.

-a year ago-

"I want every single knight ready to fight. Get the archers too! There's no time to waste!" Lev commanded as he frantically wrote the letter to the Seijoh Kingdom.

"Damn him. So Hajime was right, he does want to take over our land!" Yaku exclaimed as he walked into the hall.

The kingdom was in shock as it was still early morning. Apparently one of the knights spotted Fukurodani's army approaching Nekoma's land. With a king at the front, it was clear that he was going to attack them.

It didn't take long for Nekoma's troops to be ready, they were trained by the best how to act in emergency situations.

"Yaku, you stay" Lev said as he started putting on his armor.

"No way, we're going together. We'll leave Kuroo amd Kenma to manage the things here" Yaku wasn't going to stay here with the thought of Lev loosing lingering in his head.

"Fine. Let's stick together" Lev hugged Yaku one more time before they both hurried off and got on their horses.

Hundreds of well prepared soldiers started marching towards west end of the Nekoma's land. To the area that was called The Holy Rose Fields.

They could see something in the horizon, something that was approaching fast and without hesitation. As they got closer they saw the black and yellow flags playing in the air.. And a king upfront. He was glaring at them.

"Oh, you showed up sooner than I thought!" he spoke in a spiteful tone.

"I suggest you turn around while you still can!" Lev wanted to sound confident, but in reality he was a bit scared.

It didn't take long till all three of the kings raised their swords up as a sign to attack. The beautiful fields that were full of beautiful and wild roses were demolished.

Knights fell in both sides. Yaku rushed in without hesitation, he wasn't going to loose, he had no intention to. Lev was a bit more careful as he could see the King in the distance and that was his main target.

He fought his way through the others, trying reach the king as soon as possible.

But a sudden voice stopped both Lev and Bokuto.

They looked to where the voice came from and saw Iwaizumi Kings with their knights. And a man standing inbetween them. He had black hair and pale skin, Lev saw how Bokuto froze at the sight of him.

"Akaashi! Run away now!" he shouted, there was actual concern in his voice.

"You promised me that there won't be a war!" Akaashi shouted back.

"I have to do this for us!" Bokuto seemed flustered and Lev thought that this was the perfect time to attack, but Hajime gave him a sign to stop.

"How can I be with a King who is a liar?!" Akaashi finally exclaimed.

Next thing Yaku and Lev knew was Bokuto rising his sword in order to stop his people from fighting.

"We surrender." was the only thing he said before they left.

White roses on the field were all stained with blood, and so it got a new name.

----

"A year has passed, I'm sure he's changed. Now go and dress properly" Yaku said and finally decided on what to wear.

The meeting was supposed to take place at the Seijoh Kingdom. Most of the kings, if not all, were supposed to come and discuss important matters.

After a few minutes Yaku and Lev were ready to go, they left the kingdom in Kuroo's and Kenma's hands before leaving the Nekoma ground and riding to the lands of Seijoh.

It took them some time, but soon they arrived. Just as before they were greeted with love and respect, escorted to the castle where they met Tooru and Hajime.

"You're finally here. Everyone has gathered.. So many kings in one place, this will either turn out good or we will declare war on eachother" Tooru spoke in a tad annoyed voice.

"Calm down, there's a reason why Ushijima is sitting at the far corner of the table" Hajime laughed and led the two inside.

Once they walked into the hall they were greeted by the sight of many knights and a table surrounded by royalty.

"Oh, Morisuke and Lev! Nice to see you both" Suga came and hugged both of them.

Daichi waved from his seat before getting back into the conversation with a Hinata Shoyo who recently became a king. There was also the infamous and mishevious King Terushima Yuuji, Queen Kiyoko, Kings Bokuto and Keiji, King Ushijima and this one guy who Yaku and Lev didn't know.

"Well, since we have all gathered here..." Hajime started speaking.

In the following hours they all discussed the trade ways between kingdoms. Since Fukurodani was almost never open to other kingdoms it was important for them to persuide Bokuto to open a way.

These boring talks seemed too long, Lev even fell asleep a couple of times, good thing Yaku was there to wake him up. That one guy who no one knew sat there all the time without saying a word, just smiling. It actually creeped all of them, except Tooru and Hajime, out.

And so at the end of the day, when all of them left for their kingdoms with new deals, everything seemed fine.

"Yaku... Remember the day that we met?" Lev asked as they were traveling home.

"You sneaked into my kingdom. That was illegal" Yaku laughed.

"Yeah, but you know... I think it was love at first sight" Lev smiled to himself.

"Stop saying cheesy things, we've been married for two years" Yaku laughed.

"I'll never stop" Lev turned to him and smiled at him.

Bright days were ahead of them.

.

.

.

.

The epilogue won't be what you expect it to be, I'll probably update it today along with "Sax"s epilogue. It's gonna be short and stuff.

Anyway, that's the end.

-hatari.