Chapter 12 (Bonus)

"Execute him" he commanded and watched as the sharp end of the guillotine chopped that man's  head off in an instant. Blood started dripping, but the man didn't flinch.

"Your Highness, is there anyone else?" a knight asked as he approached the king.

"No. You're free to go after this mess is cleaned up" he spoke in a serious tone, making everyone obey him.

"At least it's not a public execution this time" Konoha said as he walked up to him.

"Public ones take time and preparation, honestly I had no intention to do so. Plus I wanted this scum to die as soon as possible" he said in a disgusted tone and turned to his assistant.

"What did he do to make you this angry, Bokuto?" he raised an eyebrow.

"He went around the kingdom announcing that Bokuto Koutarou is evil and how I am the worst person ever, he even tried to injure me and my horse. Am I that evil Konoha?" Bokuto turned to the light-haired boy.

"No Your Highness, you are the best" he complimented the king, and yet he knew himself that he was lying.

"That's what I thought. Anyway, let's go and take a stroll around the town, shall we? I heard that the merchants came back, I should pay them a visit" Bokuto said and fixed the golden crown on his head.

Konoha simply nodded and followed him.

Bokuto Koutarou is the king of the Fukurudoni kingdom. He is the one who completely changed this place.

Even when he was little everybody noticed how different he was. His father was a kind man who wanted to fix all the broken ties with other kingdoms, yet he decided to do it too late. Bokuto was 16 when his father told him that he wants to fix ties with the Yaku Kingdom, but he was against it, Bokuto didn't want that - he wanted all the other kingdoms to fear Fukurodani.

What do you think he did? He overthrew his own father and took the throne. He wasn't a simple prince anymore, he became a king.

White and golden flags soon were turned into black and golden ones, the security was tightened, all ties were cut. First thing he did to prove his power was taking over a couple of smaller kingdoms next to Fukurodani.

Soon his dream came true as Fukurodani became known as the most evil kingdom out of all, even the atmosphere and nature around the kingdom was a sign of that.

Surrounded by the darkest forests and mountains, always under the rainy clouds stood a kingdom. No one dared to come close to it.

Konoha has been Bokuto's friend since he was little, he was the first one to notice his thirst for absolute monarchy, his sick and twisted mind. Yet, he stood by his side and was probably the only one who stood at his level.

The rules in the kingdom became stricter. No one was allowed to marry anyone from other kingdoms, no one was allowed to say a bad word about the king or his assistant, no one could leave the kingdom without the permission.

Fukurodani only opened it's gates during the Owl Festival season, allowing travellers and a few merchants from powerful kingdoms such as Karasuno Kingdom and Iwaizumi Kingdom enter the area.

It only lasted a week so some people would sneak out and run away, but most of the people stayed under the protection of the king, praising and worshipping him.

It just so happened that this day was the first one of the Owl Festival, which is a festival to celebrate the day when Bokuto Koutarou became the king.

"Where shall we head first?" Konoha asked.

"Somewhere where I could eat. I'm hungry and if I don't eat soon I will throw a tantrum" Bokuto said and headed to the south part of the town. It was filled with people baking goods and cooking other dishes.