Chapter 3

A/N before you read I just wanna say that this is the longest chapter I have ever written and I'm really proud of it. K good luck.

"Iwaizumi Kingdom?!" Yaku panicked as he stormed into the hall.

"Morisuke, it has to be done, it's been too long" his father said strictly.

"I know... I'll get ready" Yaku said and walked out of the hall, he hurried to his room ignoring Kuroo.

Iwaizumi Kingdom used to be one of the biggest enemies of Yaku Kingdom. Yaku's great grandpa fought in a war against them - and lost miserably. Since that war Iwaizumi Kingdom cut all ties with Yaku Kingdom.

However, it was time to re-open trade ways. Iwaizumi Kingdom was rich with silver, it was one of the few regions where the golden cherries could grow. It doesn't sound like much, but they could heal wounds in a matter of hours.

Yaku finally reached his room and went to his closet, just as he picked out an outfit Kuroo stormed in.

"Your Majesty! You are not going!" Kuroo said and looked at Yaku, he was pretty mad.

"Kuroo, you do not decide that. I am going" Yaku couldn't care less about what Kuroo thought.

The reason why Kuroo didn't want Yaku to go was because he was afraid for his safety, he was afraid that something will happen to him while traveling.

"But Your Majesty, it is a very dangerous journey, you cannot go" Kuroo pleaded, yet he knew that Yaku will go anyway.

When Yaku would decide something - no one could change his mind.

The next morning came quite quickly. It was around 4 AM when the whole kingdom woke up. A long journey was awaiting them, not to mention  they will probably have to camp out at night.

Yaku dressed in one of his favorite outfits. White silk button up shirt with silver buttons, a beautiful bright waistcoat, pants, boots and his favorite cape. The colors white and blue dominated his outfit.

"Y-Yaku.. It's time to go" Kuroo called him. Yaku walked out of his room and gasped as he saw Kuroo's outfit. Of how gorgeous he looked.

They walked outside and greeted the king. As it turned out Yaku's mother was going to stay due to poor health. Yaku approached his horse, a beautiful white stallion he named Shiro, and stood next to him for a second.

He sighed loudly.

"K-Kuroo.. Could you help me get on my horse?" he asked embarrassed.

Kuroo chuckled a bit before helping Yaku get on Shiro.

"Being short sucks" Yaku groaned and pet his horse.

"Alright, we're taking the Crow Forest course! Let's go!" the king shouted and everybody started moving.

King and his two most loyal knights were in the front, Kuroo and Yaku were in the middle and there were 3 more knights behind them. Little did Yaku know it was Kuroo who asked for this formation in order to make sure Yaku was protected the most.

The journey was rather boring, it was around 9 AM when they finally reached the Crow Forest. It was named like that because of the massive crow population there, also because it was as dark as the feathers of a crow.

The forest was creepy, Yaku had to admit it, but it was also extremely interesting. Maybe because of the tall pine trees or maybe because he saw like 15 skeletons there, two of which were knights.

"Your Majesty, do you know the legend about the King of Crows?" Kuroo suddenly asked.

"No, please tell me" Yaku said, his eyes sparkled. He loved listening to legends and other stories, his favorites being the ones that Vikings tell.