Chapter 13

A/N this whole chapter is a combination of some of my fav scenes from one of my fav movies. So enjoy!

"Your Majesty! Where have you been, your parents are waiting for you!" Kuroo said as he heard the prince walk into the room. He turned around and saw him in those simple clothes of his.

"I was out in town with Lev, he left so... I have to find something else to do.. At least we met real people and not royal puppets" Yaku said as he took off the shirt.

"Look at me. I am a real person....if you want to kill me then why don't you just do it?" Kuroo started talking to himself.

Yaku finally put his clothes back on.

"Let's go. You said my parents were looking for me" Yaku said and walked out of the room, Kuroo followed him, even though he knew that he shouldn't interfere in royal family discussions.

They reached their room and walked in.

"You wanted to see me, Mother?" Yaku asked as he got his mother's attention.

"Oh, Morisuke, where were you? Me and your father were just talking about you" she said as she hugged her son.

"Your mother was talking,I was listening" his father said and received a glare from the queen.

"So, what's this all about?" Yaku asked as he noticed the smile on his mother's face.

"Oh, nothing much, just a little get together, family, some relatives....and all the eligible women in the kingdom along with princesses from other kingdoms" his mother said. Yaku took the scroll off the table and opened it, at least 200 names were written.

"Mother!" he spoke in a more serious tone. "We talked about this! I don't want another ball"

"Yamato, what is he saying?" the queen turned to her husband.

"I think he's saying that he doesn't want another ball" the king spoke. Sakura (The Queen) walked over to her husband, murmuring something to herself.

"C'mon...say something" she whispered to him.

"Look, Morisuke.." the king stood up. "All that me and your mother want is for you to be happy"

"Happiness has nothing to do with this!!" she exclaimed. "Well, of course it does, but we think that it's around time for you to find a wife. Some day soon this entire kingdom will be yours.."

"Pretty soon.." his father smiled at him.

"Look, all I'm asking is that you let me choose a significant other for myself in my own way. I guess... I guess I have a silly idea that I want to be in love when I get married... Like you were" he said, his mind wandered off to Lev and their kiss.

"That's all that we wish for you, son" His father gave him a reassuring nod.

"Yeah.. Now about the ba---" the queen started talking again.

"Didn't you hear a word I said?" Yaku said and walked out of the room.

"Wait where are you going? Yamato, what just happened?" she turned to the king.

"Could it be something we said?" he raised an eyebrow.

The queen sighed loudly, but noticed someone's coat peeking from the curtain.

"Kuroo... Kuroo come out" she commanded.

Kuroo walked into the room and fixed his coat.

"Kuroo, write this down... Proclamation from the Prince!" she said.