Chapter 5

"Yaku, you don't understand, that was like the best moment of my life. I thought I'd never see him again! And there he was, all grown up, but still as cute as always" Kuroo kept rambling about Kenma.

Yaku and Kuroo were finally back home, they were sprawled out on Yaku's bed, sharing their experiences. It's been a while since Yaku saw Kuroo so happy, that was a good sign.

"I'm glad you saw him, and to be completely honest, I loved the Haiba kingdom. Not only is it beautiful, it also has very nice people...and Lev..." Yaku started day-dreaming again.

"Haiba Lev? The prince?" Kuroo turned his head to Yaku who was practically drooling at this point.

"Yeah, we met before, but I had no idea that he was a prince. Kuroo, you have to understand, having friends in different kingdoms is a great thing" Yaku smiled to himself.

"Yeah, I do understand.." Kuroo said and they both stayed quiet for a few minutes. They were exhausted, two trips in two days and the third trip upcoming really wore them out.

Kuroo wanted to ask something, but he heard light snores coming from Yaku. He turned his head and saw his best friend sleeping peacefully with a smile on his face.

Kuroo got off the bed and carefully took the waistcoat off Yaku, he placed him comfortably in his bed and took the candle.

"Good night, Your Majesty" Kuroo whispered and left the room, heading to his own room.

And so, the next morning came. This time they didn't have to wake up early, because the Queen requested some rest "for her adorable son and his handsome assistant".

Yaku woke up at around 10 AM and yawned. He rubbed his eyes and looked around, trying to find Kuroo.

"Ah, Yaku, you're awake" Kuroo suddenly walked into the room.

"Yeah.. Another trip today, huh? Once that one is over I'm gonna sleep for 3 days" Yaku said and stood up.

"Actually, it's not exactly a trip. It's a hunt. We got permission from the Karasuno kingdom to hunt in their grounds, they say that boars there are massive. We will also be joined by another royal family" Kuroo explained.

He knew how much Yaku has been practising, he took up learning how to shoot from a bow on his own, and he was good.

The hunt began.

Karasuno grounds were great and rich with wild animals. Not only boars, but also foxes, wolves, bears and deers. It was going  to be a great hunt.

They arrived at the destination everybody called The Union of Kingdoms. It was like a safe place, even the biggest enemies were not allowed to fight here. This was also the place where Great King Iwaizumi Tooru met up with Prince Ushijima to discuss important matters. One of which was:

"Why didn't you come to the Shiratorizawa kingdom?"

"We'll wait for others here" The king said and everybody got off their horses.

Only a couple of minutes later figures appeared in the distance. Ah, Yaku could see it. He could see that bright silver hair.

They soon approached them and jumped down their horses aswell.

First thing Kings did was shake eachothers hands and greet eachother.

First thing the princes did was run and hug, and then say hi to eachother.

"Yaku! I didn't expect you to come to the hunt!" Lev seemed surprised.

"What? Why? I'm well trained" Yaku asked, tilting his head a little.

"Well you're short and don't seem very strong, haha" Lev laughed, but the next thing he knew was someone small and "not strong" punching him in the stomach.

"Ah, Prince Lev, I don't suggest you mention Yaku's height!" Kuroo laughed.

"Tell me beforehand!" Lev exclaimed. He wasn't mad at all about Yaku punching him though.

They all soon entered the forest. It wasn't similar to the Crow Forest, it was way too darker and creepier. It wasn't called The Forest of Darkness for nothing.

Everybody kinda split into little groups. Kings went their way, Kenma stayed with Kuroo next to the horses. Kuroo was a good hunter, but he wanted to spend time with Kenma, so he decided to pass.

And then were was Yaku and Lev. Somehow, Yaku couldn't really focus. Maybe because of the creepy atmosphere, or maybe because Lev kept chanting something to keep the bad spirits away.

Other than that it was quiet, no wind, not even a tiny bit of movement. There was only little grass growing, the trees were close to eachother, not to mention they were very big. This forest felt like an endless maze, with no exit what so ever...

Yaku soon started feeling like something was wrong, he kept his bow close to himself and ready to shoot, but he soon realized what had happened.

He lost Lev somewhere.

He started looking around, calling Lev, but because of these trees it was hard to spot him.

He heard a few branches crack behind him.

"Lev... Don't scare me li---" he froze in his place.

Damn, he knew that wild boars were big, but this was a monster. It was practically the same height as Yaku, it's eyes were red and it was just terrifying. Yaku knew that he should shoot, he was in perfect position, but his body froze, he couldn't move.

He could only see it getting closer, running to him, pure rage glimmering in it's eyes.

"Yaku-san!" Lev yelled and grabbed Yaku, pulling it closer to himself. All that Yaku heard was someone's arrow hitting the boar, it starting to run away and someone chasing it, maybe one of the knights.

He couldn't stop trembling, until he felt Lev's arms wrap around his fragile body.

"It's okay, Yaku, I'm here" he whispered.

Yaku pressed his ear against Lev's chest. His heart was going crazy, just like Yaku's, and yet it calmed him down. Being in Lev's arms felt right.

.

.

.

.

.

Yayayayayayayayyaa LEVYAKU IS SO PRECIOUS
Also guys please trust me a bit more. Not all my "hehehe" and ":)" mean bad things.
-hatari