Chapter 1

"LYOVOCHKA" Alisa yelled as Lev finally came back.

"Heyo!" he greeted her, smiling.

"Where have you been these past 3 days?!" she started shaking Lev slightly until she noticed a bouquet of beautiful orange lillies in his hands.

"W-where did you get those!? There are non in the Haiba kingdom!" Alisa screamed, she couldn't take her eyes off them.

"Happy birthday, Alisa" Lev said and offered the flowers to her. He expected her to be a tsundere, grab the flowers and run away, but instead she teared up.

"Lev... Your hands.. You did all of this for me? Where did you go?" Alisa said with a trembling voice as she noticed bruises on Lev's hands.

"I sneaked into the Yaku kingdom. It's nice there, met a guy, he was really short" Lev laughed.

Alisa pulled Lev into a hug.

"You big moron... Thank you" she smiled.

Haiba Lev and Haiba Alisa. The children of the king. Prince and princess. Usually sisters and brothers fight, but they were different. Alisa has been taking care of Lev ever since he was a baby. She knew that one day her clumsy brother will become a King.

"Haiba Lev..." suddenly a voice spoke behind Lev. He knew that voice all too well.

"Oh, Kenma" he said, but as soon as he saw Kenma's face he realized how mad he was.

"Why didn't you tell me you were going somewhere? I had to write down official explanations every 4 hours, because I am the one responsible for you and you just disappeared! Do you realize how worried I was?" Kenma rambled.

"Sorry, sorry. I'll go to my parents myself and explain" Lev backed away from the shorter male.

Kenma was short, but everyone would run away from he if they noticed that he was mad.

The legend says that he can take out the entire army of Iwaizumi kingdom when he's angry.

"You better, your majesty.. And once you do, come to your room, I have prepared new clothes for you" he said and pointed at Lev's clothes. Dirty and simple. Oh well.

"Let's go!" Alisa said and grabbed Lev's arm, dragging him to the main hall.

They opened the giant door and looked forward only too see the King and the Queen.

"Lev! Where have you been?" his mother panicked, rushing to her son.

"Sorry, won't happen again" Lev apologized.

"It's okay. We're glad you're okay" his father said and smiled slightly.

After a couple minutes of silence Lev left, leaving his parents and Alisa alone. He walked through the boring corridors till he reached his room.

"Finally. Here you go" Kenma pointed at new, fresh clothes. Too posh, why were there gold buttons? At least make them silver to look better with Lev's hair.

"Thank you" Lev thanked Kenma and sat down on his bed.

"Lev.. Did you see him?" Kenma asked with slight hope in his eyes.

"Oh, the black haired guy? Nope. Not a sign of him" Lev said and shook his head.

"I see...maybe I was mistaken. Maybe he isn't in the Yaku kingdon after all." Kenma frowned.

"We'll find your friend. Don't worry" Lev reassured the boy, gesturing him to sit down next to him.

Meanwhile in the Yaku kingdom.

"Your majesty!" Kuroo bust into Yaku's room. He froze as he saw his slightly bruised hands.

"What happened? Did someone attack you? I'll command the guards to find them and execute them" Kuroo said as he looked closely at his bruises.

"I'm fine, Kuroo. I bumped into this guy, he was cool. And call me Yaku or Morisuke, please" Yaku smiled at Kuroo.

"Sorry...your Majesty. I was worried. You came back earlier than I expected, no one searched for you, so that's a good thing" Kuroo exhaled deeply, glad that nothing happened to him.

Yaku stared at his reflection for a couple more minutes.

It sucks being a royalty sometimes..

.

.

.

Yay ALISA MY WIFEY.

I LOVE HER SO MUCH.

anyway nsihwhhshw
I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF I WANTED TO UPDATE.
-hatari