Chapter 18 (Bonus)

"The day in a life of Iwaizumi Kings"

(Chapter takes place after the visit to the Yaku Kingdom)

"Rise and shine, it's time to wake up" Hajime said as he pulled the covers away, leaving his husband exposed to the cold.

"Hajime~ I want to sleep more... I need my beauty sleep!" he said as he tried to snatch it away from him, he failed miserably though.

"Today is an important day! Did you forget?" Hajime spoke in a tad more serious tone and Tooru instantly sat up.

"No I didn't. I'm so excited!" he said as he jumped out of the bed.

"Good. Now, the maids are already preparing the outfit for you. I'm going down to the hall. Don't take too long. We have two important people to meet" Hajime said before walking over to Tooru and leaving a kiss on his cheek.

"Okay, okay" he smiled at him and watched as he left the room.

Hajime hurried downstairs, he greeted the maids and Kei on his way to the hall.

Yes, Kei and Yamaguchi were indeed still at their place. Kei was working really hard on the painting. Yamaguchi, who couldn't really help him, insisted on helping the maids and was doing a rather good job.

Hajime opened the doors to the hall and walked in gracefully like a king that he is.

"Your Majesty! He will arrive soon as our guards noticed an object moving towards our kingdom" Mattsun reported as soon and Hajime reached his throne.

"Good, the sooner he arrives, the faster we'll be able to start the training for the younger ones. Tell the maids to prepare extra meals for dinner. And send Makki to check up on Tooru" Hajime ordered. Mattsun nodded and rushed out. He knew how important this day was to both of the kings.

"No need to check up on me! I am already here and I am stunning" Tooru said as he walked into the hall, and you know, he wasn't lying. The outfit was picked out perfectly and Hajime could feel himself falling in love with the idiot over and over again.

"Mattsun said that he's arriving" Hajime told him after he sat down in his throne beside him.

"Ah, finally! We've been waiting for too long. You'll start the training soon, right?" Tooru asked and watched as he nodded.

"Your Highness, we have called the generals here!" Makki announced and let the tall, kinda spooky looking men, walk into the hall. After them followed one of the most gifted strategists Yahaba and Makki with Mattsun.

Both of the kings stood up and waited, they could hear the footsteps approaching the door.

They soon opened revealing a few guards and a man, who's arrival they have been anticipating.

"Hello and welcome to Iwaizumi Kingdom. We are glad that you agreed to our offer" Hajime spoke in a serious tone.

"It is my pleasure. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Kyoutani Kentarou and I come from the Yaku grounds" Kyoutani introduced himself.

"It's nice to meet you, Kyoutani. Let me explain exactly what you agreed to. One of our generals who is in charge of the army training has fallen ill. Without him we cannot prepare the legions for the upcoming war, without him our strategist cannot work properly. Therefore, with the recommendation from Prince Yaku Morisuke, we have invited you to take his place. Morisuke wouldn't suggest us a wrong person" Hajime explained as he walked closer to him.