Chapter 11

"Lev!" Yaku ran towards the tall boy and jumped into his arms.

"Nice to see ya' too!" Lev smiled and tightened the grip around the smaller boy. Gosh, since then was he so hyper?

Lev finally put Yaku on the ground and smiled at him once again.

"So, an official meeting, huh? More like an official sleepover, we have a lot to talk about" Lev said and chuckled.

"Yes! Now let's go you french fry or whatever that is. First we have to eat, my mom insisted" Yaku sighed.

"Your Majesty, shall I do something while you and Haiba Lev are eating?" Kuroo asked. He was surprised to see Yaku shaking his head.

"Nope, you're free to do whatever you want this evening Kuroo. Spend some time with Kenma, show him around and stuff. Me and Lev will handle ourselves" Yaku said. Kuroo thanked him and disappeared somewhere with Kenma.

"So, shall we go?" Yaku asked as he raised an eyebrow. Lev nodded and followed the shorter male into the castle. It's interior was absolute goals for Lev.

No gold, just silver and marble.

Yaku led him to the main dining room which was filled with maids trying to do everything perfectly.

Once they saw the princes walk in, they all froze and greeted them.

"Good evening ladies, what's on the menu today?" Yaku asked as he led Lev to the table and gestured him to sit down.

"We prepared some of your favorites dishes, Your Majesty" they all spoke in unison, explaining what sorts of foods will be served, but Yaku stopped them in a middle of their talk and asked for one meal and one meal only. Like he and Lev were gonna spend all their evening eating.

So soon they were served some chicken (since Yaku loves it) and left alone to enjoy the food.

"Wow, maids seem to like you a lot. Also this is amazing" Lev said as he shoved another piece of chicken into his mouth.

"I grew up with them, so I guess it's only natural" Yaku chuckled.

"Ah, I see. I must say, this kingdom... This castle... It's.. They are so beautiful. I love this place" Lev said.

"Thank you..but Haiba kingdom is amazing too!" Yaku raised an eyebrow.

They talked about their families, their kingdoms and assistants. Yaku fell in love with Lev's stories about him and Alisa. Having siblings seemed fun.

After they ate Yaku decided to give Lev a tour around the castle.

"Who's the artist of these amazing paintings? They're so detailed!" Lev asked amazed.

"There is an artist who travels from kingdom to kingdom with his assistant. Tsukishima is his name, I believe. Most of the artwork in this castle has been made by him" Yaku said proudly.

"I want to meet him! Oh, where is that secret room you told me about?" Lev suddenly whispered, he remembered that Yaku wanted to keep that room a secret.

Yaku suddenly grabbed his hand and sprinted through corridors until they reached a big abandoned painting. It was covered in dust.

"Wait what is this?" Lev asked as he wiped off the dust with his hand.

"No way... This is the first king!" Yaku's eyes sparkled.

He moved the painting exposing the wooden door behind it. They both looked around before opening the door and walking into the old room.