6. The One Where We Know The Main Villain

6 - One Where We Know the Main Villain

ON EARTH, A FEW DAYS AFTER PERCY LEFT :

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW:

Gwen was very happy. Why? Because she had finally succeeded in her task. The great savior of Olympus - Percy Jackson, had run away from camp with his tail between his legs, just like her master had predicted. Personal loyalty, his fatal flaw, indeed had proven the end of him.

The campers were all fools to believe that she'd be a cousin of that foolish augur, Octavian. Just that thought of being related to that scrawny loser made her shudder. She had completed the job her master had ordered, and she knew she would be rewarded once he received the news. That is where she was headed, after making up a silly excuse to get out, which they bought pretty easily. "Huh, not only did they kick out their last line of defense - Percy, they are unknowingly feeding the enemy every bit of information they have," She thought. She eventually reached the hideout her master was in - or HQ as she liked to call it. Upon seeing her master she bowed down to him.

"Master, our plan was a success."

"Success? Is Perseus Jackson dead so fast? That is excellent news. I must admit I never thought you to be this fast. So, how did you kill him? Painfully I hope? " Her master evilly smirked.

"Oh... but we don't need to kill him, he himself ran away, the betrayals became too much for him" She smirked, but the smirk washed off when she saw her master's reaction.

"What! Meaning he's still alive and you say you have completed your mission? How dare you even show your face to me! Get out of my sight, go and hunt him down, kill him, and if you can't then get ready to face my wrath!" he bellowed angrily.

"Y.. yes ma.. mas... mast-"

"Stop stuttering and get lost you, lousy creature, go before I kill you... and bring me Percy Jackson... dead!"

So scared was the girl that she didn't even bother saying goodbye, she just ran out of there, cursing herself for not killing him. Now, where would she find him?

As soon as the girl had left, her master went to an inner room which was out of bounds for everyone else. He created a shadow message, and a Primordial being appeared in front of him.

"Master"

"What news have you got for me, Kronos?"

"My Lord, that Gwen girl claims Perseus Jackson has run away from camp and vowed never to return. But she didn't kill him."

"Didn't? KRONOS! WERE MY ORDERS NOT CLEAR ENOUGH! YOU CLAIM HE RAN AWAY, SHE CLAIMS HE ISN'T DEAD, MEANING HE IS STILL AROUND! YOU FAILED ME! "

Kronos was sweating profusely, this was not a being he'd want to piss.

"Master, you have waited millennia for your revenge, surely you could wait a decade or two more? By that time even if the hero miraculously survives he'll be too aged to be a threat to us. "

"Fool. his presence itself gives the creatures of your puny army goosebumps. No, it won't do... but you are right, I indeed waited a long time, and to be undoubtedly sure Perseus is no longer around I postpone this war. We will attack the demigods, but not now. Call that servant of yours... what's her name .. Gwen.. yeah... call her back... and prepare to implant a new spy in their camps. We will wait a few more centuries, till then no one should attack those camps, let them be off guard and relaxed. "

"As you say my Lord " Kronos bowed down, and the shadow message disappeared.

"It's a good thing we have to wait a few centuries, my mother will wake up from the slumber that wretched Aphrodite's daughter had put her in and join us to get revenge." Kronos thought evilly.

(A/ N: PLEASE REVIEW, CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IS APPRECIATED)