30. The One With The Twists

(Recap: "Oh yeah? Then what's that?" Percy said painting behind End to Filos and some one else.
End froze, so did everyone. Mostly in confusion, but some *cough* end *cough* in horror like they'd never felt before. Riding Filos was an old friend of Percy's his hands carrying the exact cube end had described.

"Hello Percy. I hope I'm not too late to give you this?" he said and threw the cube at Percy, who caught it reflexively. The figure jumped from Filos and joined Percy's side. Meanwhile Skylar too had gone on to join the two. She stood on one side of Percy while the figure on the other. She replied to the figure "Oh no, welcome to the party. You're just in time."
Percy added "Or we should rather say, welcome back to the party. He's apparently been dead after all. Haven't you, Omega?")

PERCY'S POV

End was confused more than anything else.
"Ho...how? I saw that! I saw that stupid bird kill you!"

"Oh please. You actually thought he'd throw me on some weapons and I'd die? Just like that?"

A being's face couldn't have been more confused than end's was at this point. I was pretty comical.

"This war is so confusing! First the girl springs up from the dead and destroys half my army, then you appear out of the blue! With that cube! How?!"

Even the campers were murmuring amongst themselves, utter confusion eminent in their faces. I couldn't blame them. Confusion was what it was meant to create.

"Leave the thinking to the adults and concentrate on dying end." Skylar said.

"You filthy daughter of Chaos... You... You-"

"Tskk Tskk. Leave the cursing to the adults as well end." Skylar cut him off. Then she began a string of greek words directing them at end, words that the school would probably expel you for using. The campers just stared at her, not used to seeing her swear openly like that. But Skylar is...well, Skylar.

"Badass." I muttered. She smirked in response, while end stared at her, his facial expressions changing with every passing second. In the end (Oh the puns, when will they end? Probably when End ends... Oh uhm... ) he settled for anger.

"Doesn't matter. I'll kill you! I'll kill you all! I'm End! Nobody can defeat me!" end roared.
Cue a roar of laughter from Omega.
"Haha! Could you be more naive and stupid, End? I mean, look around you! Your army is either dead or has deserted you, Gaea is dead, you are up against all the three of us plus the campers and the wild, and we have the cube! How you still hope to have a chance is beyond me." Omega said.

End was staring at Omega with a bit of confusion and anger. I decided to end end's misery (oh the irony) and tell him what was actually going on.

"Stop making that dumb face end. I'll tell you what happened here. Our intel reports had confirmed your numbers, and bluntly speaking we had no chance. To top it off Reyna was down and Gaea was with you. I didn't know what to do. When Skylar and Elmont told me that you and Gaea were attacking on the same day, at first I was scared, but then I realized the situation was an opportunity. To destroy you both on the same day and finish this war. Grover was obviously on my mind since the day I came here, but I needed to wait for the right moment. I did. That same day I went to Grover and asked for his help. He being the kind soul that he is, agreed to help, burying his old hatchets. But I knew if we wanted to stand a chance, we'd have to do more. So on my way to Grover, I thought hard, and decided that the only way to defeat you would be to infiltrate your ranks from inside. That of course is easier said than done. I couldn't buy a monster, and I needed that spy in a position of power. Impossible. Then I wondered. What if instead of sending an unknown nobody to gain your trust, I sent a powerful ally your way. Skylar crossed my mind, but I didn't want to hide the spy's identity or it could prove the end if revealed before time. Besides, nobody from the current army could be used as we were already short on numbers. So I thought, and it wasn't long before Omega crossed my mind. Omega is one guy I can rely on, and even retired, I knew that tough times called for big favours. So after I met Grover, I set out to search for him. It wasn't long before I found him, I knew where to look. I briefed him about the situation, asked for pointers and laid my plan in front of him. He immediately agreed, not a moment of hesitation."