24. The One With The 'Wild' Arguement

Recap:"Reports confirm another sidekick of his will be joining the war Percy. Geae has reformed and is looking for revenge."

I just stood there for a minute waiting for them to say something like 'oh no we're just messing with you' or 'we have a weapon to kill gaea in a minute.. Some good news to make this news a bit less... Ugly, but nothing came.

"Styx. Bad is an understatement. We can't fight off two Primordials at once, that too with one of them being so powerful he's next only to Chaos, only marginally."

This was really bad news. We hadn't anticipated such power against us on the same day.
"This is going to be difficult, but not impossible. Together we can do it Percy." Skylar attempted to reassure me. It did little to boost my confidence though. I had first hand experiences about being outnumbered when I was with Omega. The difference though was that usually me and Omega would be the most powerful beings among both the sides. Here we had Gaea and End. If it came down to 2 on 2 with Gaea and End pitted against me and Skylar, I didn't fancy our chances.
"Elmont. Call a meeting. Make sure all the immortal Campers, Chiron, Fritz, Gregory and you both are present. Let them know of the situation and all of you try to come up with some strategies. We need all the help we can get. I'll be back before the attack."

"Wait, where are you headed? Shouldn't you rest? Tomorrow's going to be a big day. And besides, we need you in strategising as well."

"I forgot to reveal myself to an old friend. I'll ask for some assistance if possible. I'll do that, then I'll go and see if I can get another old friend to help us out in the war. Like I said, we'll need all the help we can get."

"Wait. If you're going to reveal yourself to Rachel, she already knows. Annabeth told her, but Chiron has advised her to stay away from the camp till the battle is over. She's dying to see you, but she canwait, and it's not like she can help us in a war, she's a good person, but she's no fighter." Skylar said.

"I know she is knows. That's because I was the one to tell her. So I had Iris messaged her. I'm not meeting her. I'm meeting someone else."

"Who? I think all your friends know about you now Percy." Elmont said confused.

"I forgot one El. My first one ever. He's very important now, so maybe he'll not meet me. But I'll have to try." I said and teleported to the forest. I searched for a few minutes until I found a tree nymph I'd known for a long time. She was asleep. I put my mask on first, not wanting to scare her.

"Juniper." I said. No response. She must be tired or something.
"Juniper. Wake up please." She fluttered her eyes open and was surprised to see me."

"Yo.. You are that Commander Stormbringer ! What are you doing here? And how do you know my name?"

"I'll tell you that Juniper. But first tell me something. Why are you away from camp? Why did you leave them? Now you don't help them, so no satyr or wood or water nymphs help them. Why? Things weren't like this before, were they?"

She looked down and said "My husband. He's the lord of the wild. Grover Underwood. He's a very noble and loyal satyr. Kind, caring, loving, brave. Everything. I'll ask you something Commander. You've been in camp a long time. When you were there, have you by any chance ever heard the name Perseus 'Percy' Jackson? Or have they now stooped so low as to not even remeber him?"

"I've heard that name a lot of times Juniper. They say he was a great person. Brave, caring, loyal and what not. They are really sorry of what happened to him. They tell the new campers each day about his stories. They tell them its an honour to be Percy Jackson's campmates."
It was true. I'd heard the new kids say all this.