21. The One With The Plan

(Recap: Nico di Angelo was taken down trying to go one on one with Kronos himself. He may be fine, but he won't heal in time to assist in the war."
"Life suddenly became a lot more depressing." Annabeth muttered sadly. Thalia just nodded.
Looks like we're in a spot, outnumbered. And we've just lost two of our most powerful fighters. They may not be dead, but they won't be alive for long anyway if we don't do something soon. None of us will be. And End won't even need to interfere.
I won't let that happen.
"We've defeated Kronos once, we'll do it again. The campers have lost people. They need hope. And I know just how to give them hope." I said confidently.
"What are you planning to do Perce?" Thalia asked me.
"What you know now, they'll know by this time tomorrow. We wait here today, surprise attack the enemy tomorrow. At the end of the day's war, I'll reveal myself to everyone." They all just nodded.)

The day went by with us pacing around Reyna's room in hope of a miraculously quick recovery. Miraculously quick because the doctors had already told us her comatose state was due to her injuries, so healing those injuries was an only way she could wake up. Her abdomen gash - the main wound caused by that slash of the gypsian dragon was the one that needed healing the most. And that, according to the 8 doctors trying to heal Reyna faster, was a really slow process. Nobody could determine exactly how long it would take.

"Percy, Skylar." Came a commanding yet kind voice from the entrance of the room.

"Lord Chaos." I nodded. I wasn't in the mood to joke around otherwise I would've bowed down just to annoy him.

"Dad." Skylar said surprised. She went on to hug him.
Annabeth and Thalia politely nodded, knowing the Creator's hate for formalities.

"What brings you here dad? I've never seen you in the infirmary." Skylar asked, hoping that he hadn't bought some more bad news about the war.

"Why? I can't come to see my daughter?"

"You can. Thanks. But we both know you haven't come here for that."

"Yes." He sighed, then looked at me.

"Percy. I need you in my office right now."

"Uh, now? Okay."

He lead the way to his office, and sat on his chair. He motioned for me to take my seat opposite him.

"What's the matter Lord Chaos? You never call me in here during a mission." I asked a bit worriedly.

"I may not have been present in Tartarus Percy, so I don't know what happened there, but I know love when I see it." He said.

"Oh. You mean about me and Sky?" I asked.

"Yes Percy, I mean about you and my daughter." He said.

Oops, I'd almost forgotten I was dating his daughter without even letting him know of anything.
Few minutes and a lot of questions and promises later, Lord Chaos finally dismissed me. Turns out he feared Annabeth's presence might trigger some old memories and I'd go back to her.

"It's not that I don't trust you Percy, but I'm a father. If it had been anyone other than you I would have immediately disapproved. But you, I've seen you emerge into a fine courageous man with idealistic morales. So go, be with her. You have my blessings." He smiled like his old self.

"It's completely fine sir. I understand. You are, afterall the Creator of this Universe and she's your daughter".I said.
He nodded, and I left the room. But when I went to the infirnary, the three girls weren't there.