29. The One With The Suicidal Villain

Recap: "Ha! You think you can do it alone? Where is that coward Perseus Jackson? I must say I atleast expected a fight, however weak it could've been. Not a getaway filled with such cowardice! I can't believe he is still mourning the death of his good for nothing Princess! " End roared, realizing he was the last powerful person left in his side.

"I don't plan on running away End. I never did." Came a booming voice from a person who had just teleported directly onto Filos' back.

"Why don't I show how good I actually am End?" Came the voice of another person, a girl, who incidentally goes by the name of Skylar Void.

Percy Jackson had returned, and somehow with his girlfriend, who was presumed dead.)

There were murmurs in the crowd, the monsters now visibly scared. They'd lost Omega and Gaea all with the two most powerful beings in the enemy camp not even present. Now they were both here, and Gaea and Omega were dead. On top of that the vehicle on which they were was also pretty intimidating, seeing as it had single handedly destroyed Omega. Filos.

The campers' joys knew no bounds. They rejoiced and cheered and chanted the names "Percy" "Percy" and Skylar" "Skylar" until their throats became dry. Sure, the opposition army was huge, but now they had Percy and Skylar. And as of now, it didn't matter where they were or how Skylar was alive. All that mattered was they were there now, and Gaea and Omega weren't.

"Percy Jackson. You and your friends have caused me a lot of trouble. I don't know how that girl is alive, but she won't ne for long. NONE OF YOU WILL BE!" He screamed the last statement as if daring someone to oppose him. As it happened, that someone ended up being the 'that' girl he'd just made a reference to.

"Omega was a fool. I'm the Princess of this Universe End. Chaos' daughter. You wanna go against my father? You'll soon realize you can't even get past his daughter." Skylar confidently challanged. She looked almost as if she'd gone away on some field trip in the forests. Some cut marks and wound marks from injuries that had already healed, a round mark around both her wrists signalling - the marks of when she was chained. Apart from that, she didn't look like she'd died and come back at all. In fact she looked pretty battle ready.

"So Omega couldn't kill you. That's what I was wondering. How could that creature kill Omega. He didn't did he. He never dropped Omega on temporal steel. He died because of a broken oath and you wanted to make a theatrical entrance. I got it right didn't I?" End smiled contentedly, as if he'd just figured out a great puzzle.

"Oh look at that kid! So delighted on realizing the most obvious thing in the universe! You act like you figured out how to make Dionysis love this camp or something End. Grow up. Wow, hadn't expected I'd ever say this to one of the oldest beings in the Universe." Percy mocked. All the campers and the army who had heard of Dionysis and his exploits at camp laughed. Even some of the monsters gave a throaty chuckle, all though when End gave them a look they shut up.

"Enough talk Perseus Jackson. You ran away for long enough. Get down here from that pathetic creature and get ready to die!" End bellowed, now pretty angry at how this war was shaping itself. However, whatever was happening wasn't enough to intimidate or scare him in the least. It just irritated him. "Huh, these punny earthlings! More time till I get my hands on Earth." He'd think frustrated.

Percy though, was currently on cloud 9. Just like he'd hoped, everything was going according to plan. He'd heard the murmurs about Nico, Leo and Hazel. But he was a trained warrior. The first thing you train a warrior is that emotions may be important in life, but they have no place whatsoever during a fight. So he kept his feelings aside, merely concentrating on the fact that Skylar was alive, fine and standing right beside him, hands held.