.23.

time skip: 2 weeKS
sammy boi is up to no goOD
__________

Sam slipped the key out of the engine, his eyes drifting to the lump on his pocket. He smiled faintly and took it out to reveal the crumpled address he was currently at. "Should i?" He questioned as he twiddled it between his fingers, a small wave of anxiety and nervousness running through his body.

"Gabriel will be happy to see me.. Right?" He questioned as he focused on the slip between his index and thumb, his mind going over all the possible situations.

Sam shoved the address into his pocket and looked over at the house in front of him as he opened the car door. "He'll be happy." He reassured himself as he got out and shut the door carefully. "I didn't waste gas for nothing.." He huffed out as he sipped his hands into his new Stanford hoodie, a small smile on his face.

The boy approached the door slowly, looking down as his feet pressed against the white concrete path. Humming, he walked up the steps and held his place in front of the door as his eyes trailed from his hands to the doorbell.

Sam reached his hand out and knocked a few times before immediately shoving his hands into his hoodie again out of nervousness.

There where footsteps soon after, and the butterfly bubble in Sams stomach expanded even more as the door opened.

"Sam?"