.39.

Sam glanced at Gabriels expression, his honey like hair pulled back into a small bun, short stubble freckled against his face.

Gabe darted his eyes and noticed Sams staring, a small frown on his face. "Whats up?" He asked cooly as he shot a quick glance up his friends body. "The sky." The taller boy replied as he pursued his lips in thought.

Seconds later, Sam hesitantly leaned on his side and rested his head against Gabriels stiff shoulder, a small flinch bringing anxiety up his throat.

Gabe grew still as he gulped at the action, his body remaining still as he formed a sentence, but nothing came out.

Silence.

"Is there anything to drink?" Sam whispered as he pressed his cheek into Gabriels sleeve, causing the older boy to completely jump up from the couch. "Water! Is water fine?" He asked quickly as he laughed nervously at Sams hurtful reaction. "Y-Yeah."

Gabe paced to the kitchen and took a deep breath before he opened the fridge, a small frown on his face. "Repress it." He said as he grabbed two water bottles from the rack before shutting the door. "Repress what?-"

Sam was behind the now shut fridge, his eyes looking slightly down at Gabriels pale face.

They where inches apart.