.38.

Sam walked into the familiar home, a small smile on his face as he saw gabriel sprawled on the couch. "Hey, you." The taller boy cooed as he walked over to his friend and sat down with a plop. "Hey yourself" Gabriel replied with a large smiled as he draped his arm against the back of the couch; the back of sam.

"Whatcha watching?" Sam asked as he shuffled into Gabriels arm slightly. "Kill La Kill." The smaller boy stiffened slightly as Sam watched the screen intensely.

Gabriel still felt ways about Sam, but after the whole incident, he learned to push his feelings away. He didn't want to loose Sam and he was sure Sam didn't want to loose him, but after the kiss, he might have second guesses.

"So whats going on?" Sam looked down at Gabriels pondering face with concern, but shrugged it off as he smiled slightly. "The main character, Ryuko is trying to avenge her fathers death by wearing a tight ass school uniform as she fights the principle." The plot rolled off his tongue as he shook a glance at Sam quickly, turning away shortly after staring too long.

"It sounds interesting." Sam replied shortly after noticing Gabriels discomfort.

This was so awkward.

______
im back!!

thank you so much for 1 mill. on "online // destiel"

words cannot express what i am feeling right now

all i can say is thank you.