.76.

Sam pulled up to the house with a small yawn, the engine and late night sounds calming him down from what was about to happen. "Jess, i hope your right about this.." He mumbled under his breath as he turned everything off before getting out of the car.

Sam walked up the small step of the home and knocked on the door quickly, stepping back slightly as he waited for Gabriel to open the door.

In a few seconds, the door opened to reveal a saddened expression on a pretty boys face. "Gabriel I- Whats wrong?" Sam grabbed his face and pulled him close, pressing their foreheads together quickly. "Lay off.." Gabe mumbled as he pushed away with a hitch, his eyes closing as he looked away.

"Gabe-" "No more love sap, i need to talk to you and i don't need your stupid face and love shit to change my mind.." He stepped away and turned his head to face the living room so he couldn't see the hurt lingering on Sams eyes. "O-Okay.. I have to tell you something too.." The younger one whispered as he took a step into their home.

It was quiet, awkward almost, as they took a seat on the couch together, the pillows pressing against them as they sat on opposite ends. "Go first." Gabe said as he tucked his knees to his chest slightly, looking down at his socks as Sam spoke.

"I um.. I wanted to say that uh.. i dont think this is working out- us i mean." He said as he picked at his jeans nervously. "I guess we both had the same mind tonight.." Gabriel whispered with a sigh as Sam looked up. "But i want it to work out" He explained with scrunched brows as Gabe grew silent.

"Gabriel i really want this to work out, i don't want you to be upset." He explained as Gabriel scoffed loudly. "Of course.." He spat slightly with a sour laugh. "Sam don't you get it? Your doing this because of me and my feelings, but have you ever thought about yours?" Gabriel glared at Sam slightly as he just blabbered stupid explanations, not really understanding why he was making this more dramatic than it should be.

"Yeah i have actually, and me and my 'feelings' just got done talking about you- oops sorry did i say you? I meant us because i actually want this shit to workout without you giving me some bullshit excuse to break up with you!" Sam threw his hands in the air, frustration building up as he yelled away his feelings.

"Your so fucking-fucking childish! Every time we get into a fight you always make it a bigger deal than it is, always making me the bad guy just so you can cry your problems away and I'm just so done! But im not a fucking coward like you." He pointed at Gabriel, eyes swelling with tears as he felt his voice crack. "I don't give up when shit gets tough- i make it work- and you need to start doing the same thing Gabriel."

He sniffed as a tear slid down his cheek, wiping it away franticly as he looked away with a groan. "You just give up so easily.." He explained as he choked on the lump in his throat. "Cant we just make this work?"