.73.

Sam grinned as he knocked on the door, a small blush against his cheek as he waited patiently for her to welcome him inside.

A sound of footsteps neared and he took a sharp intake of breath as the door creaked open to reveal a very pretty girl with soft blond curls. "Hey Sam." She smiled kindly, her lips quirking up her cheek as she opened the door. "Hey Jess, you have everything set up?" Sam asked as he walked inside the dorm with curious eyes. "Yes, its on the bed, bottom bunk."

The door was shut closed, leaving them alone together with a dim light against the walls. "You want me to turn on the lights?" Jessica asked as she ran her fingers up and down her crossed arms. "Yeah, its a little dark in here." Sam admitted as he sat against the soft bed with a sigh.

The room lit up as the lights flickered on slightly, all the small furniture now visible to there extent. Pillows where littered across the bed, blankets folded neatly against the end as if she took her time. "Nice dorm you got here.." Sam smiled as Jess walked over and plopped herself next to him with a chuckle. "Thanks, i decorated it myself-Well me and my roommate." She leaned against the wall, tucking her legs against her chest as Sam watched her look around.

She was so beautiful.

"So tell me, whats a pretty girl like you inviting a bisexual nerd like me over?" He asked as she leaned her head back, letting out a warm laugh. "Well your smart, your boyfriend isn't a jealous person, and you invited yourself over." She explained as she squinted her eyes at the tall boy to the side of her.

A small frown formed on Sams face as he remembered why he asked to come in the first place. "Yeah, about that.. You are literally the only person i can trust and i just need to vent right now." He sighed as he placed his hands against his lap, his thumb ghosting over the jeans he wore. "Are you alright?" Jessica asked as her legs lowered down to the bed, her arms sliding her over to sit right next to her friend.

"I think i need to break up with Gabriel.."