.69.

i made the jv volleyball team so heres an update because im happy rn !!!
________

Gabriel groaned loudly as he heard the messages run through the screen.

He had just woken up from a well needed nap, and lucky his headache was gone for the most part. "Oh shit." He whispered as he threw himself off the bed, reading the messages quickly as he threw on a shirt. "Why did he bring his fucking mom?" Gabe whined as he ran across the living room to put discarded things away.

With a quick hand through his hair, he walked to the door and opened it with a smile. "Sorry, i just woke up." He sighed as he held the door open for the mother who had piecing hazel eyes.

"Im so sorry to intrude, but Sam just had to check on you." The woman ran her hair behind her ear as she smiled faintly. "Oh its no problem, I'm sorry he dragged you down here." Gabe nervously clammed his hands together  as Sam walked over to him, the woman making her way to the couch. "Do you mind?" She asked pointing at the couch littered with pillows and blankets. "Oh no, go ahead!" Gabe smiled as Sam grabbed his sweaty hands. "Are you okay?"

Gabe looked at Sam with a small nod. "I was being a wimp, i just had a bad migraine." He sheepishly admitted as he looked at the floor with shame. "Hey, i know migraines, you where not being a wimp." Sam placed his thumb on Gabes chin and brought there eyes together with a faint smile. "Even if you had a small cough, i would have to check on you." Sam laughed slightly as Gabe blushed and looked away.

"Hey, pay attention to me babe." "What if your mom sees?" Gabe hesitated as he felt his boyfriend grow closer. "Who cares? I mean i brag about you all the time so.." Sam smiled as he leaned over and kissed Gabriel softly on the lips, sparks exploding like always.

Gabe smiled as he pulled away, his hands covering his face from embarrassment. Sam chuckled kindly as he pulled him in for a large hug. "Your so gullible and adorable." He kissed his forehead as the woman stood up abruptly. "Well, since you seem fine now, i would like to introduce myself.."

She walked over to Gabriel and smiled at Sam as she reached her hand out. "Im Mary, Mary Winchester, and I'm very excited to meet you."