.83.

Gabriel knocked on the locked door, a glass of water in hand as he waited for an answer. Seconds later a man with worried eyes opened and let him in, the glass falling between them as Gabriel was pulled into a strong hug. "Sam i got that water for you!" Gabe whined as he looked down and saw the broken glass around his shoes.

"Sorry." Was all Sam mumbled as as pulled Gabriel away with a sour smile. "Would it be bad if i said i missed our hugs?" He asked quietly as he turned around and sat on the tiled bathroom floors, his back against the white walls. "No.. I do too." Gabriel admitted as he walked over and sat right next to him with a smug grin.

"Is that why you texted me to get here?" Gabe asked with a raised brow as Sam shook his head. "Im seriously freaking out here.." He explained as he brought his hand to his forehead, rubbing it slightly. "Whys that?" Gabriel sighed as he brought his legs to his chest, arms hanging over his knees as he turned to look at Sam. "What if i fuck everything up? This speech is from this series he watches and it means a lot to him- and Cas." He groaned as he ran his hands down his face. "Then theres something to laugh about."

Sam rolled his eyes as he hit Gabes shoulder playfully. "Im serious dude." "Alright, Alright!" The older one laughed as he held his hands up. "But seriously, you'll be fine, i know it." He smiled wrapping an arm around Sams shoulder. "You really think so?" Sam leaned his head against Gabriels embrace as he looked down at their legs touching ever so slightly. "I know so."

Sam smiled fondly as he looked up at Gabriel, their eyes locking for what seemed like hours. "Do you ever miss me- or us?" He whispered dragging his eyes to his lips. "All the time- do you?" Gabe questioned as he did the same, his fingers tapping against Sams suit. "How could i not?"

Sam slowly brought his hand up and cupped his ex's jaw, his fingers wrapping around his neck as he pulled him lower quickly. Gabriel closed his eyes as their lips met, Sams heavy breathing making everything so much better as he tilted his head and parted their mouths.

Sam kept his palm still as his fingers messed with his strands of golden hair that was tucked behind his ears, his cheeks glowing pink as he pulled away. "Damnit.." He laughed sourly as his hand ran down to Gabriels shoulder instead. "You felt the sparks didn't you.." Gabriel frowned as he removed his arm from around Sam carefully. "Always have, always will.." The younger one whispered as he looked up with pained eyes and a smile.

"I cant get over you Gabriel, i really cant but at the same time, i want to; I have to move on." Sam explained as brought his hands go his face with a sigh. Gabriel frowned slightly as he placed his hands on his now crossed legs. "Its hard Sam, seeing you like this..." He sighed as he leaned his head back against the wall, eyes staring at the ceiling. "And i knew this wouldn't work out.. Hell i knew it from the start.." He scoffed as he closed his eyes and swallowed hard. "But i cant just forget you- thats impossible. I still want to be friends-best friends if thats okay with you?" He asked with a heavy heart as he opened his eyes and turned to see Sam nodding slowly.

"Best friends..?" Gabe whispered as he held out a weak hand. "Best friends." Sam agreed as he took it and shook it slowly, but before Gabe could let go, he pulled him into a strong hug. "I loved you Gabe, just know that." Sam said as he shoved his face into his friends neck with a shaky breath.

"And i loved you too, Sam."

the end