.46.

Sam sucked in a large breath, hurt by Gabriels words. "Y-You're so fucking stubborn." He hitched as he grabbed the older boys arm, yanking him to the ground forcefully as he smashed there lips together. "I hate you." Gabe muttered between the kiss as Sam pressed him against the carpeted floor, hovering over his body to keep him from moving.

Yet everything happened to fast, causing Sam to pull away shortly after the session. "You're not an experiment." He whispered slightly to further prove his point in action, his eyes watering at the sudden change. "Yeah, i can see that now.." Gabe replied sarcastically as he wiped his face with a loud sigh. "Do you regret the kiss again?" He asked calmly.

Sam grew silent as he moved to the side of Gabriels body, sitting down with his legs crossed as he wiped his lips. "No.." Was all he said as he pulled his legs to his heaving chest. "Do you want to do it again?" "I thought you hated me." "Still do."

Sam scoffed slightly as he felt Gabes hand on his cheek, turning to face him as the older boy leaned in. The winchesters eyes fluttered closed as he felt the pair on his own, but it was more enjoyable now that it was intentional. Gabe ran his cupped hand to his neck, pulling the boy closer as he tried to figure his emotions out, still confused himself on his actions.

Sam hummed slightly as the kiss played out, but he pulled away shortly after with the same glass eyes from before. "Can we please.. Work this out? Gabe i want this to mean something for once." He asked, not wanting to have this only moment before Gabriel left him again.

"I don't know Sam.. What if you end up leaving me again.. Then what? We go back to hating each other?" He placed his hands on his lap, running his fingers against the jeans pattern slowly. "I wont leave you." "You don't know that."

Sam frowned slightly as he took glances at the pretty boy next to him, not wanting to see him like this anymore. Yet instead of telling him, he showed him as he pulled him into his arms.

No words where exchanged, only movement as they sat there quietly, tangled in each others arms.