.58.

Sam smiled slightly as he nodded a small yes, pulling Gabriel closer as he breathed against his neck. "You can wear my clothes, they should fit." He whispered pecking the tan skin softly.

"Alright, what about class for you?" Gabe asked as he left Sam plant small kisses against his neck. "I don't have them tomorrow." "We should go to the movies."

Silence.

Sam sighed slightly as he rested his head against Gabes shoulder, blowing a small puff against the strand of hair in his eyes. "Lets watch The Princes Diaries." The young boy stat up and ran his fingers through his hair, a small breath slipping out as Gabe watched mesmerized. "T-Thats a chickflick." He stuttered, rolling his eyes as Sam laughed softly. "Aw come on, you'll love it." He persisted as he shook Gabriel's leg slightly. "Alright.."

Sam smiled and gave a small nod, crawling off the bed to get his laptop as Gabe walked over to the light switch and flipped it with a grunt. "You got any beer?" He asked turning around to see Sam already on the bed as he messed with the laptop. "I dont drink." "But why?" "Dude im 19." "Oh, right.." Gabe pressed his lips as he remembered their 4 year age gap.

He walked over to the bunk and threw himself next to Sam with a sigh as the movies into started. "Come ere.." Sam scooted closer to him, their elbows touching as he rested his head against his palms. "What if the movie sucks?" "It wont, shut up and watch." Sam scoffed as he eagerly waited for the main character to show up.

_____

The movie ended, and Gabriel smiled slightly as he turned to his boyfriend. "Okay, ill admit, it was pre-" he frowned when he noticed Sam was asleep against his palms, his hair resting against his closed eyes. "And you said i would fall asleep.." Gabe smirked as he shut the laptop and scooted it over to the end of the bed, laying on his side as he watched Sam sleep.

"Sam.." He cooed as he lightly shook his arm, a small groan escaping the younger boys lips. "Sammy.." He smiled faintly as he saw him stir in his sleep, his brows scrunching together slightly.

Gabe scooted to Sam and wrapped his arm around his back, pulling him down carefully. "Mm, Gabe?" "Yeah, im here, the movie ended." The older boy chuckled warmly as he watched Sam shuffle against him, his arms wrapping around his waist loosely. "What time is it?" He yawned as Gabe looked around for a clock, but found none. "Late, i know that.." "Oh, okay then.." Sam pressed his lips against Gabriels softly, drunkly smiling as he pulled away. "G'night babe." He muttered inaudibly as he threw himself against the boy tiredly.

"Goodnight, Sam"