.80.

A small smile cracked on Gabriels lips as he heard the voice he fell in love with. "Heya Sam.. H-Hows life?" He asked with a hitch as he slowly leaned further into the couch. "Great actually! I just got a job and I'm passing my courses." Sam spoke swiftly as sone rustling was heard in the background along with a voice. "Is someone with you? Am i calling at a bad time?" Gabriel bit at his bottom lip as Sam chuckled softly to himself.

"Oh sorry.. Jessica dropped something-" "Jessica?" Gabriel narrowed his eyes at the name as he sat upright, a sudden burst of emotions exploding in his chest. "Yeah, my best friend? I mentioned her before.." He explained with a hint of confusion. "O-Oh right.. Jess.." Gabriel sighed as he pressed his temples, everything building up into a wave of sudden feelings.

"Anyway.. I was calling to see if you got Deans wedding invite? I have mine in front of me and noticed it was coming up soon..." He explained as he hunched his shoulders, his eyes scanning the card against the table. "Yeah and? You trying to get a date or something?" Sam laughed softly as Gabriels heart swelled slightly. He cant be serious.. "Haha yeah.. No i was.. You know what? I forgot why i called.."

He lied.

"Oh.. Well if you remember call back alright, i-i.. miss your voice." Sam whispered the last part and Gabriel sighed as he smiled faintly. "Thanks Sammy...Say hi to Jessica for me will ya?"

With a click of a button, the call ended.