.60.

Gabriel whistled slightly as he knocked on the door, his arms filled with groceries and anonymous purchases. Seconds later the door opened and Gabriel nearly dropped his bags when he saw Sam.

There stood the younger boy, hair messy and eyes closed slightly. He was shirtless, tan skin practically glowing, and his sweatpants hung incredibly low against his hips, his light v-line peeking against his underarmor briefs. "Damn Sammy, warn a man next time.." Gabe swallowed stiffly as he peeled his eyes away from the sight to walk in.

"Sorry." Sam laughed softly, his voice stained with exhaustion as he walked over to Gabriel and wrapped his arms around his torso. "Whatcha get?" He asked as he watched him rummaged through the bags. "Food, duh." Gabe laughed slightly as he took out cups of ramen and hot sauce. "There should be like 10. They'll last you this week." He smiled kindly as Sam nodded his head that rested against his shoulder.

"Oh and i got you water and red bull too, hope thats fine." He smirked as he tossed the bags into a near by bin, turning around to face Sam kindly. "Thanks." The younger boy hung his head as Gabriel only shrugged. "Least i could do."

Sam gave him a quick kiss as he reached for the Ramen behind him, pulling it through Gabes arm with a grin. "Got breakfast." He laughed shaking the cup of dry noddles as he stepped away. "Curtesy of me." Gabe crossed his arms as Sam walked over to the sink, turning the knob over the opened package. "Curtesy of you." He repeated as he turned to the microwave, placing it in the center as he pressed a few buttons.

"How much did you spend anyway? Ill pay you back." Sam explained as he walked back over to Gabe with a small frown. "Nah, no need, I'm always willing to feed my boyfriend." He smiled softly. "Oh how nice of you." "You could say that." Gabe winked, making Sam roll his eyes as he pulled him closer. "Thanks, really." "Anytime."